Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

?

While I appreciate your willingness to do some leg work, it wouldn’t be one in the same way we code our trainers as we go beyond value searching to ensure the best compatibility we can :slight_smile: I’ll note this though and see if we can’t get something done :+1:

Thank you for supporting us by being a pro member!

Please update trainer, it is broke.

3 Likes

unlimited knives crashes the game after you try to use it

1 Like

could we get a timer stopper for the “races”?

1 Like

hey stinger im wandering if you could make a mod for assassins creed 2 deluxe edition for uplay it would be most appreciated stinger.

1 Like

I agree with movingspider that it would be great. Also uplay version isn’t one that is able to vote for so can’t vote for it through that system.

Hi Please can you add no detection or better stealth for [Assassin’s Creed 2 Deluxe Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam as soon as possible it won’t update anymore so Please try and make a undetected/better stealth mod for trainer.

The knife duplication crashes the game

2 Likes

So I own assassin’s creed 2 DE but It’s on ubisoft and not steam. Will there be wemod support for ubisoft or is steam going to be the only plateform that supported by wemod?

Unlimited knives makes the game crash

1 Like

does asassin’s creed 2 mods work with assassin’s creed 2 deluxe edition?

I think the Deluxe Edition on WeMod is for the Steam version of the game whereas the Assassin’s Creed II mods on WeMod is for the EA/Ubisoft play version.

does the game crash for anyone using the unlimited knives

please update mods

yes