Assassin's Creed III Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Hi, so it’s been awhile and I’m wondering if an update is going to come that puts those extra options you found in the debug in the trainer? thanks man! I would like them

The other options either don’t get saved in your progress, ruin your progress or don’t do anything (the functions do a simple RET - no actual code to execute). So there won’t be an update. Sorry.

@SunBeam

I can’t craft weapons at the homestead even with the recipes. Can you please fix it or add an “unlock all weapons” option?

Thank you.

It is a well-known issue. Please don’t use it.

THX for the trainer. Would be well appreciated if u added options that have to do with ally health or the assassin recruits.

Hi welcome to wemod. I think sunbeam has takin a little vacation so I doubt anything will be added to this any more. Sorry bout any inconvenience

I think an “Unlock Weapons” cheat would be perfect, as i have about 4 weapons and the rest I cant use due to the “Unlock all Outfits and Tints” cheat glitch, i hope we get it! :slight_smile:

Prompt and how to start Assassin’s Creed III Liberation Remastered. And all the time you start Assassin’s Creed III Remastered, even if the hands point to ACLiberation.exe?

i have a question in general why sunbeam deleted his trainer in wemod ?

No trainers have been deleted.

Older trainers are merged into newer ones for the sake of organisation.
You’ll find them by clicking the “History” button, which is underneath the Play button in the trainer.

I clicked on the history button only to find that its not the same trainer that SunBeam created and done by a different user.

A lot of older trainers were merged with newer ones for the sake of organisation. You will find Sunbeam’s trainer under the History.

Note that Sunbeam is retired from WeMod, therefore his version of the trainer is massively outdated and not likely to work with the updated version of the game.