Assassin's Creed III Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin's Creed III Remastered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Toggle God Mode
2. Toggle Player Vanish
3. Toggle Invisible
4. Refill All Inventory Equipment
5. Player No Reload
6. Unlock All Outfits And Tints
7. Unfog Current Map

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer has been created for the UPlay version of the game. However, it may be compatible with the Steam version as well (granted the ACIII.exe is identical or its executable code didn’t suffer major changes). As such, please check if the trainer works first, before creating a “not working” post on the forums. Thank you!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/29/2019
    Started development

• 03/30/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 03/30/2019
    Player No Reload cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

NOTES:

1. Toggle God Mode

As explained in the trainer, this is the developer intended God Mode feature. It toggles a byte in a certain structure from 0 to 1. If you transition from one map to another or to main menu, or if a cut-scene kicks in - - all of these events re-initializing the engine structures, the BYTE will be set back to 0 (once the initialization finishes). Am explaining this so I don’t hear any “God Mode doesn’t work” whining. Press F1 again if you find that it’s been disabled by the engine. Given the short amount of time in which I did this, it’ll have to do till my return from holiday.

God Mode works also for your Ship! In any naval mission, after map’s loaded, while not attached to ship’s wheel, press F1 once to enable Player god. Then attach the ship’s wheel and press F1 one more time to enable Ship god.

1. Toggle Player Vanish

A cool feature: will render your player invisible to any AI and make it look like you’re hiding in a bush (the grayed-out effect with a little circle above your head). You can walk freely without the worry you’ll get seen or heard. Same observation here, if engine resets the state, press F2 again.

1. Toggle Invisible

Same as the one above, but with no graying out and circle above your head.

1. Refill All Inventory Equipment

What this does is to boost back to Max. all of your inventory quotas. You also get 999999 pounds. As much as I hate that number, it’s the engine doing it, not me :slight_smile: Honestly.

1. Player No Reload

Does what it says. Tested it only with Haytham’s pistol (am currently at the beginning of the game). Will adjust later if it doesn’t work with other weapons. Just so you know, this is player-sided, meaning any other AIs firing won’t benefit from it. For what’s it worth :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Unlock All Outfits And Tints

Will unlock all store outfits (I’ve not yet gone into a store to check). I know it works cuz it triggered the “An Extraordinary Man” UPlay achievement :slight_smile:

1. Unfog Current Map

Instant reveal of the current map you’re in. Nothing extra to say here.

BR,
Sun

The Assassin’s Creed III Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Works like a charm. Tested everything except Unlocking all outfits (I dont want that :P). Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

EDIT: You can even kill enemies in front of the other enemies and they dont even notice, oh I love this :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t seem to get it to work for steam. It says it is having trouble STARTING game, even with custom WeMod installation and McAfee virus turned off. The game does start from wemod app but trainer does not. Any ideas?

1 Like

Yup. Ctrl+Shift+D. Check if there are any “AOB not found!” messages, after you hit PLAY. If there aren’t, then the trainer doesn’t get injected and your problem is still the AV.

Forgot to say God Mode works also for the ship. All you have to do is attach the wheel, then hit F1. It will not disable Player god, but will enable Ship god :slight_smile: 2 in 1!

The Assassin’s Creed III Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Player No Reload cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

This is a very good trainer and I’m having a blast basically rampaging throughout the city, however I noticed a small issue with the “Unlock all outfits and tints” cheat because the New York, Baltimore, and Philadelphia outfits still show up as locked. Is this a problem on my end?

I restored your post, as I found it relevant.

I was just about to add in some more notes. I am still in the first part playing Haytham. Went to a store in Boston. Everything is unlocked in terms of outfits, they can be equipped (minus those that are Club Outfits and require purchasing with UCoins), however Haytham resets back to its default outfit :smiley: Oh wellz.

But yeah, on all of them I see “PURCHASED”, regardless of the requisite (“can be enabled in Act X”). So it does work.

BR,
Sun

EDIT: I think I can safely add the “Unlock anything else” option to the trainer :smiley:

This is pretty much whatever else I found in the debug menu:

• Unlock And Gain All World Upgrades
  • Unlock And Gain All Weapons
  • Toggle Full Progress Tracker Unlock
  • Unlock All World Upgrades
  • ToggleHud
  • Fill Inventory With Money

The last one does this:

Lemme know if you want them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As for the other things you found in the debug, they seem to be interesting. Hopefully they don’t cause major glitches though since those upgrades are only available after completing a certain side mission tied to it. (i.e. crafting items that may not show properly)

The options would activate stuff only in your current session. For example, unfog all map, exit to main menu, get back in-game. You’ll see it’s not revealed anymore :slight_smile: Sure, if you’ve synchronized all viewpoints, then it should.

Is there a way to request a version for Steam? There doesn’t seem to be a way to even request let alone add votes towards a steam release.

Is there a possible work around with it coinciding along side uPlay? Seeing how it adds it to both libraries

2 Likes

Hello Sunbeam, can you please add the debug menu options in the trainer? they will be of a great use. Thank you!

Hi there, don’t know if it was ur mod to cause this, I have build the weapons in Davenport, but cannot usethem, so an unlock All Weapon feature would be awesome.
By the way, I LOVE this trainer. BiG THANX

1 Like

I second this request. Love the trainer, but since I used the “Unlock all outfits and tints” option, I haven’t been able to craft any of the weapons. When I try to craft them, I am prompted with “Item Already Crafted”, even if I haven’t.

Either an “unlock all weapons” feature or some other fix would be much appreciated, as I cannot craft any new weapons after using the “unlock all outfits and tints” feature.

I’m having the same error, but found a way to make it work. I start the game in steam, and once the loading screens show up I can alt-tab to WeMod and click Play. It will then switch to Playing and allow me to use the cheats.

Hi, I want the unlock and gain all weapons. I am currently haven’t been able to craft any of the weapons. When I try to craft them, I am prompted with “Item Already Crafted”, even if I haven’t