Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I think uplay’s gold edition is same as uplay+ version, because only the unlimited ammo and no-reload works.

How is ghost mode supposed to work? I’m a bit new to wemod and this trainer. Does it make you invisible or your ship? If it’s supposed to make you unnoticeable then it doesn’t work. Can somebody clear up the confusion?

Will there be an update for Uplay+ users. none of my cheats work.

Hello In the beginning of the game cheats did it, but after a while I wanted to use unlimited ammunition and have stated that they did not concern while the button so liked the cheats working here no more ps it’s Uplay mod

Hi welcome. Please use English on here. Thank you.

Sorry, mine chrome automatically translated, so I thought might just talking Dutch

It has already succeeded here with the cheats have used another icon of Assassins Creed Black Flag so Cheats works just back to normal as expected

Hi thanks. Not sure what you are asking or telling us the trainer works ?
Dont think this will work for the " gold edition " or with uplay +

Hi I’m trying to use this trainer but the only thing that works on it is unlimited ammo and no reload. I would love it if this trainer could be updated soonish (btw I have the deluxe edition if that helps in any way).

Nothing works for me atm

yeah

please mak the trainer working

1 Like

How do I submit an update request for this game?

I’ll take a look into this trainer when it’s finished downloading for me :+1:

EDIT: The trainer is functioning fine for me, please make sure you’re on the latest retail copy and have the latest trainer selected in the app :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not sure what version my game is then, Its up to date and its through uplay, did black flag have a gold edition or anything? the cheats say they all turn on but not a single one actually works
EDIT: I own the deluxe edition turns out

On the right-hand side of the trainer is a button that says “History”. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.

If that didn’t help, try this:

1. Click the down arrow next to the Play button in the trainer.

2. Find where the game is installed on your PC and locate the game’s executable (.exe).
    (If you’re unsure where it is: Launch the game, open task manager, right click the game’s process, click Open File Location).

3. Click and drag this executable to the panel that opened in Step 1.

4. Launch the game first. Once on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod, press play then alt+tab back to the game.

No guarantee this’ll work but it’s worth a try. If not then it’s possible a new trainer for the deluxe edition will have to be made.

1 Like

Yeah I already tried all that, thank you though

1 Like

The trainer was probably made for the standard version of the game.
Deluxe version is probably different

2 Likes

I have the standard edition and when im activating all the mods it crashes my game.

Any hope of a trainer for the Gold Edition? As mentioned already WeMod app recognizes the game but none of the cheats work for it.

2 Likes

thanks.
this trainer work just fine with my standart uplay version. but, can you add unlimited health for the ship? it’s really hard to beat legendary ship.

1 Like