Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Breath
3. Ghost Mode
4. Unlimited Sugar
5. Unlimited Rum
6. Unlimited Cloth
7. Unlimited Wood
8. Unlimited Metal
9. Unlimited Money
10. Unlimited Ammo
11. No Reload
12. Unlimited Smoke Bombs
13. Unlimited Sleep Darts
14. Unlimited Berserk Darts
15. Unlimited Mortars
16. Freeze Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/17/2020
    Started development

• 01/21/2020
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 16 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

could u add an ulimited ship health

13 Likes

oh and any other form of ship cheats would be nice

4 Likes

truns out it also crashes when I deactivate one of the cheats and sometimes it crashes when I activate some of them.

Is there a particular way to get the unlimited cloth, metal etc working, I cannot seem to find a way to get infinite amounts of materials/money.

Thanks

did you get access to unlimited money, cloth etc

I just test this trainer and all the cheats worked. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, will try again

Do the mods also work for the Uplay + version of black flag

They may or may not, we did own the game outright so generally the trainers will work but I think we’ve had a few be wonky, you’ll most likely have to link the EXE manually. Those instructions can be found here :+1:

Much Appreciated :relieved:

Only a small amount of mods are working for my version of Black Flag through Uplay+. The unlimited ammo and no reload options work however none of the other’s are taking affect. Just tested jumping of a church tower with unlimited health on and died on impact.

Do you think I will have to buy the game outright to be able to use these options

1 Like

I have the game as well on Uplay+ and Zero cheats work for it what so ever. Very odd, I extracted the .exe file from the Uplay file as well and still nothing.

It doe’s say Maybe Compatible, when i open the Wemod app under Uplay. FYI

We may release a uPlay+ trainer, it may just be a little while before it happens :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay great, no worries for the time I’ve got wemod for plenty other games that will keep me entertained.

Thanks for all the support and help it’s greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add unlimited ship health

4 Likes

i have the uplay Gold edition of the game and none of the mods work. Any way i can fix this?

The gold edition has probably different code then the regular edition.
Not much we can do about that except a whole new trainer being made for the gold edition

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help.

1 Like