Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I don’t know what to fix. I have the game on uplay and it works fine there, perhaps steam version is changed or idk why it’s not working for you

That’s a pity, either way still thx for the reply =)

Hi, so I used the unlimited resources and it doesn’t seem to work with animal hides/parts I guess this isn’t really needed because you only need the same hide once but it would be cool if you could get all hides/parts instantly to get all crafting upgrade. This might seem really picky but i think it would be cool.

also infinite health and ammo is a thing so non of its really useful but the gun holsters because it crashes when i use the no gun reload

@FrozWolv infinte health and infinite ammo is not really useful ?
How can that not be useful ?

@ptondo I ment the craftable things besides the cool outfits

I have the steam version and the resource and money cheats don’t work. Everything else works great.

you have to spend money and resources to get infinite
throw money and it will give you alot

And what about the resources? I spend them constantly at the harbour master and nothing.

I can confirm that this Trainer does not work. I used the 5000 money cheat and unlimited resource cheat and it didn’t work. I even tried spending some money and resources to trigger it, and it still does not work. I have downloaded the game on steam and am playing it through the uplay launcher if it makes a difference.

I don’t have the steam version. Played it on uplay. It should work but if it doesn’t, most likely the steam version has some changes.

@STN is there any way to make the cheats active on the steam version? Am I activating the cheats wrong? I was on Nassau and activated both cheats (5000 money and unlimited resources). I then tossed coins and wasn’t getting 5000 added. As for the resources I spent quite a bit and the resources never changed to unlimited.

Did you make it run as admin?

Nah, i only have uplay version.

im having the same problem here. AC rogue works fine but black flag doesn’t

hey i have never had a problem with any of your mods before and thanks for making em by the way but now im playing black flag and the infinite ammo and resources do not work… anyway i could get some pointers or help with the matter please and thanks

What is your game version and source?

Hi, Im trying to use your trainer right now and it is still not working.
12/12/17

I don’t know if you’re having the same, but I just downloaded black flag and I can’t even find the .exe, it won’t even recognise the desktop icon for the game so it won’t load.

1 Like

My mistake! It didn’t load with infinity so I have no idea however I was able to sort it manualy, you can’t use the second option as Infinity didn’t ‘See’ the .exe however when I went to the games location and moved it accross it worked.

This is my Black Flag location with Uplay: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag