Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo/Items/Money
3. No Reload
4. Ghost Mode
5. Unlimited Breath

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/12/2017
    Started development

• 06/18/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

are you making for each of the AC games that were in the humble bundle?

surelly seems that way :sunglasses:

This is exploitation of HumbleBundle :open_mouth:

Letā€™s just thank humblebundle to give us that opportunity :smiley:

Hi, I found a bug in the AC Liberation cheats, every time I turn on ā€˜unlimited healthā€™ it crashes my game. :frowning:

1 Like

Same for me, crash on activating unlimited health. I also added the trainer and the Infinity folder to exclusions.

Iā€™m testing the ā€œSteam versionā€ all the Assassinā€™s Creed game trainers with the Uplay version of the game. This trainer seems to work fine with the Uplay version of the game. All the cheats activated without issues and the game didnā€™t crash.

Hi,
I have noticed that whenever I activate the Infinite Health Cheat the game immediately crashes. I am hoping there is a fix for this?
Thanks,
Raven

how to run on 64-bit version?

got a trainer for the Remastered version of the game?

hola quisiera saber si lo pueden actualizar ya que me marca que el trainer es de 32 bit y mi juego es de 64 bit le agradezco de antemano

Please try to use English in the forum, as it is the language the staff who try to help people use. :slight_smile:

This does not require a trainer update. You need to launch the game first via Steam launcher. Then alt+tab to WeMod, press Play and alt+tab back to the game.