Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Origin

This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Trainer and Cheats.

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 22 cheats
  • Compatible with 1.3.0

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I just bought this game earlier this week and I found that the cheat for ancient tablets is not working.

2 Likes

Dosent look like much action on this trainer
And I think sunbean took a vacation so unless one of the others pick this up gonna have to make do with what works for now
How bout open and closing the menu ?

Um… Which menu?

The Freecam is really good. Is it possible to make a first person view? That would be great i guess. :sunglasses:

The damage multiplier is not working
Only xp multiplier working

1 Like

Did you hook the damage multiplier? I just tested it and it worked fine.

1 Like

how do you get it to work? i enable it once and press q to place character down but then cant freecam anymore

I also have the problem with the freecam not working after you have used it once. It happened just after the game update. It would be nice if it was fixed.
Om another note, I got the damage multiplier working by adjusting it by one number. I hope that could help.

Also having issue with the Ancient Tablet. My guess is since you can only increment by 1000 and there are a total of 44 in the game, the game is incapable of accepting the integer

You need to have at least 1 before you can add more.

1 Like

hello i have a problem with freecam and teleport it just doesnt work

This bot desnt work anymore! Pls fix it !

Can you pls fix this trainer? Doesnt work anymore

seems that tthe uplay + doesnt work

No it won’t work for uplay + its for the regular bought version of uplay thank uplay They brought out the + for a couple games now

Will there be a version for uplay+ in the future?

If the game receives enough votes we will create a trainer for it.

Please help me check again. I stil play nomarl but today I can’t use teleport. Everytime, I use teleport then I dead and game is quit.