Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Yes, I found that the Ancient Tablets resources aren’t working as well. In fact, if you have collected 1 or more Ancient Tablets and try to use this feature, it will reset your Ancient Tablets to 0 :rage: :rage: :rage: Something the Devs should look into.

Aside from that everything else seems to be working well. The Teleport function has a bug where occasionally it won’t work, but I found that if you move out of the general area you are in or Fast Travel to a Sync spot and try teleport again it usually resolves the problem.

why would my God Mode not work for me??? It is loaded in steam, but opens uplay first. [I cannot take damage, but neither can npc’s] Is an update needed for this game?

1 Like

I can concur that teleporting stopped working for me as well, only altogether for this game. It’d be real nice if the devs could fix it.

The trainer is up-to-date, please make sure you follow all cheat notes.

Teleport

God Mode:

Resource picker:

1 Like

Hi. After steam updated just recently, I tested teleport. It still does not work. Please help. Do I have to go offline for this to work? I’m open to any help. Thanks

hi,I dunno why,i hv godmode and invisible,but the npc’s hv godmode too,It works for you just fine,I can turn godmode off and die real quick. i will wait and try again some other time. thx for trying.

Ok so i have a bad problem with this trainer. Believe me, it is a good trainer but hookup damage multiplier sometimes (actually it happens most of the time) doesn’t work when launching the game.
I cant damage anyone at all. As if they are in godmode. i have tested that turning off hookup damage fixes the issue but now i dont have multiplied damage.

That means you are setting the multiplier too high and causing a stack overflow.

1 Like

So, weird thing. I had a decently high XP multiplierto get to 99, everything worked fine up to Mastery levels. Added a bunch of Ability points as well. Now all of a sudden, I’m unable to add Ability Points and have stopped receiving XP.
Then my Gold went to 0 as well.

Reloaded a save before the issue, added a whole lot of Ability Points and maxed all abilites and masteries, levelled to 99, deactivated the XP boost. Haven’t had an issue yet.

Got the teleportation working. As the @Chris mentioned above you need to activate with numpad 9 while in title screen (menu before you start playing) also if suddenly it doesn’t work anymore try fast travelling to a synchronization point and then try teleporting again.

1 Like

Hi. Did exactly as you suggested, I activated teleport on the title screen then hit continue. Tried teleporting as soon as it loaded in game didn’t work. Used in game fast-travel to another viewpoint to attempt teleporting again still to no avail. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

1 Like

I have had a similar issue, it was working for most of the time I played then I did the quest to meet the cult for the first time and it stopped working after that. I have followed the same steps as @Filin041990 and still isn’t working.

So I decided to test with a new save game and it was working until I applied my experience point. I’m unsure if it possible a specific skill or the one of the mastery but I am going to test that next.

Edit: Well resetting skills doesn’t seem to fix it but if someone is willing to test and see if a specific skill causes it to stop working it maybe worth checking. Might do it myself if I get the time. :grinning:

trainer is oofed

I’m having some trouble with the God Mode glitch. I’ve had it activated but for some reason, enemy ships have God Mode too. I’ve tried to disable it and I’m still having that trouble

hi am having problem with the resource picker: ancient tablet, It wont give me the amount I needed but the other resource work normally, so is there anyway to fix. Thank you for making the cheat keep of the good work.

You need to have 1 before you can edit it. Please search before creating a new post in the future, this has been answered at least 2 dozen times in this thread.

im sorry i didn’t know i just bought the game

Try adding more damage your crew does. That way the enemy ships will get hurt a lot faster.

out of curiosity why isnt there a way to increase orichalum ore?