Assassin's Creed Odyssey Trainer all of a sudden has a missing feature

Hello there. I’ve run into this problem with the AC Odyssey trainer, and the only suspect from what I can guess is the new update.

Mainly, trainer by Sunbeam for the game used to have 21 options, 2 of which were related to teleport.
1 that sets up the prerequisite for the teleport and 1 that actually teleports you.
However, today after I started WeMod, I noticed that the first option is missing, and without the first option, the second one doesn’t work properly and every time teleports me to the bottom of the ocean.
https://imgur.com/R4iW6po

Game version is the same as yesterday, and the last update the trainer had was on 27th of May. The only difference between yesterday and today, is that I updated the WeMod app.

In any case, just trying to bring this to light.
Hope it gets fixed.
Thanks in advance

On the far right of the trainer, underneath the Play button, is another button that says “History”.

Selecting this allows you to choose a previous version of the trainer. You were likely using an older version of the trainer, because it has not been updated recently (Sunbeam no longer works with WeMod, so his version of the trainer will likely never updated. MrAntiFun’s trainer is probably the most up to date).

ACO-Hist

1 Like

Can’t believe I never noticed that button before. Guess the older version was selected by default before. Anyhow thanks for the swift reply, very much appreciated.

1 Like

You’re most welcome indeed. Enjoy teleporting again! :slight_smile:

(Pst, it took me a while to notice it a while ago too. :shushing_face: )

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad this was of help to you too. :slight_smile:

1 Like