Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

The Assassin’s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

thanks a million, Works perfectly, great job.

Unlimited crafting resources doesn’t appear to be working.

Very awesome and thank you. I do have one request. Can the tp and unlimited health get changed to different keys? Tends to cause some issues.

I have to redownload this game but I’ll give it a test when it finishes downloaing, I had tested it a few days ago without an issue though :slightly_smiling_face:

Unlimited money works, unlimited skill points work, unlimited weapons work (my inventory is now clogged with 9999 of each weapon lol). But yeah unlimited crafting resources doesn’t appear to be working. I have gathered some animal leather (and other resources) the natural way but it’s deducting from the small amount I have and not giving me unlimited supplies of it so yeah.

Same here, noticed after a while of gameplay. Only cheat that doesn’t work. I think there is a inventory editor mod or C/E that lets you remove them if you dont want to start a new game or spend ages increasing the amount to sell.

Thank you, great job.

The Assassin’s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed crafting cheat
  • Improved teleport cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

HOW to use teleport??? I do as in the instructions and does not work…

What are you trying already?

According to the instructions:

1. Turn the cheat on.
  2. Open your map.
  3. Set a custom waypoint on any of the existing map markers.

Make sure you’re selecting an existing map marker, not an empty space on the map.
Make sure you’re setting a custom marker on an existing map marker, not just clicking an existing map marker.
Make sure you toggle the cheat on before you open the map.

1 Like

Everything worked!!! Thanks!! And how now to make so that Unlimited Adrenaline and One Hit-Kill automatically did not pass into the off mode ???

Thanks, for the cheats. :3

1 Like

it stopped working again. I do everything according to your instructions and nothing. The sound is there, there is no effect. what to do???

Unlimited Adrenaline、Mega Exp、 One Hit-Kill don’t work

1 Like

I’ll install this and give it a test later :slightly_smiling_face:

What better stealth does?

I haven’t played this game yet, despite being an AC fan. But I assume it makes you harder for enemy NPCs to detect while being stealthy.

Everything seems to work on my end kinda?
So the mega exp work as far as the exp points go up but im stuck at lvl 55. Even playing legit it wont go up. I keep getting ability points for going up but the level doesn’t increase

1 Like

whenever I open wemod and press play it opens the game but it never detects im playing the game and instead it always says “were having trouble finding your opened game” and when i try to open the game first and then press play in wemod the same thing happens

p.s im very bad at grammar