Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin’s Creed Origins Trainer and Cheats.

The Assassin’s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I don’t no why but when a try to load my save with Wemod my game crash someone have a solution ??

Load the game first then when in game back out then click play in wemod after see if that helps

i was having the same problem i tried this and this did not work.

Did you have anything activated ?, Or just attached the trainer and it crashes?.

Nothing activated …just attached the trainer it stays loaded fine untill you try to start a saved game that’s when it crashes

Yeah, definitely crashing. Crashes when you try to enter a save game, but also crashes if you load it after loading into a save game (before you load the mods). The moment you load the mod it crashes and closes. Nothing activated (yet), just loading the mod causes the crash.

nothing bro only WeMod

Tested on my pc and works fine on continuing a game, Will try to play the game to see if it happens at after certain progress point in game .

If your game is still crashing with the new trainer , Once the game crashes press Ctrl+Shift+d , Press on Console, take a picture and post it

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

1 Like

Hi,
I have no problem to start the game and to load the savegame with wemod. But when i want to activate one of the options of the trainer = CTD.
Sorry for my bad english.

Same Issue here. Installed game, clicked play through wemod, started new game. The second I activate any cheat it CTD.

You sent an image of Elements , Please press on Console then take a picture and send it

Sorry for the mistake about the picture, here the good pictures :

Changes:

still crashes to desktop about 10 seconds after activating any cheat

Edit:- Trainer will be fixed tomorrow.

1 Like