Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Hello i would like some help utilizing the Trainer for the AC Origins game. ive tried everything in the help support comments from other posts and it keeps saying the game was unable to be found even when i fix it by dragging and dropping files. launching with regular game or “plus”. Nothing is currently working for it on Ubisoft. i own the game out right.

Disregard, the Trainer is working now for some reason or another.

why the trainer does not work in sea battles

the Ubisoft trainer still works great, even with playing on Uplay+. and i know the game is a little old at this point, especially with odyssey and valhalla been released. but would it be possible to get an update for the resource cheat? the second expansion, “Curse of the Pharaohs” added a new resource called Shards of star. which are needed to upgrade gear.

Can you update this with unlimited ship health?

Bracing, return fire, aiming for the sails, keeping my distance, and the cannon or whatever are how i get through it. I still die once or twice.

Make sure you’re using the correct trainer. I bought the game through ubisoft, but i can use the origins trainer. By doing that you’d run into the exact same problem. So if you bought the game through steam then use that trainer. If you bought through ubisoft then use that trainer. I hope that helps.

I can’t get the cheats to work at all with Ubisoft+ version. It finds the game but when I turn on the cheats they turn off automatically after a few seconds. Not sure why they aren’t working.

I have Ubisoft + included in gamepass, and for me it works =\ sorry to hear about your troubles, hope you got them figured out

Is it possible to make Wemod able to give unlimited ship health??? I am on the last battle with the boss ship, and I am beyond sick of being one shot. I can not find ANY source of cheat to allow me to pass the battle. It is not possible for ME to do this battle, and my rage is getting the better of me. The worst part of my game save, is that I am now locked into this stupid battle with no way to get out of it, and no back up save. PLEASE, for the love of god, help?

Thank you in advance.

im not sure if its because of the trainer but the game crashes my pc causing it to restart , does anyone else have this problem? or is it the game itself?

Hello, I just got the free game on prime gaming, I got it from ubisoft. The game is in version 1.60.

As soon as I go underwater I die as if I were cursed.

Can you fix it please?

I follow the instructions, but it never works. Thank you!

Any. I can’t get it to work like that either :_

if possible please an update… teleport waypoint doesn’t work anymore after the latest DLC update

Uploading: image.png…
Aparece essa mensagem quando inicio o jogo

My question is more about Wemod thinking I own this game on EA and Ubisoft when I don’t own it on EA and it isn’t installed from EA app at all, is there any way to stop the Wemod app from thinking this game is installed from EA?
I’m not sure where else to ask this question so sorry if it’s in the wrong place.