Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN
Would you be so kind and tell me if - when you’re working on this trainer - you found any entries in game files, that contain infos about weapons/mounts/outfit player obtained as a quest rewards?
What I’m searching for, is the possibility to regain those (accidentaly) sold/dismantled.

Tonight they did an update and opened up all three events and now the XP function doesn’t seem to work, it makes a sound but no points are added. Don’t know if anyone has tried it and having the same problem but I wanted to put it out here just incase. I’ve closed the game and restarted several times but it still dont work. Thanks any help you can give on this.

Did you read trainer notes?

yes I did open abilities tab press F7, I’ve used it before. But since tonights update that downloaded it hasn’t worked, thought I should say something if anyone else was have the problem as well. I’ll keep playing with it and see if it kicks in and starts working again, sometimes it happens.

Oh, maybe it’s the update then.

welll i m fully satisfied with infinity trainer its working perfect on my pc For ACO thanks team

3 Likes

hi,when i try to add the icon to the trainer it says this.

never mind, Now its stuck when i play play it just keeps loading nothing happens after

1 Like

First time user here, I have two questions:
Do I need to make uplay offline before I start the trainer?
Can I save my progress if I don’t use the trainer later?
Thank you for making the trainer single player game and not hacking the multiplayer game.

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

@Simbrave no and yes

@STN
Will you answer my question, please? [post 322, Feb. 20].
Or, at least, write back you’re not going to. Thank you.

the trainer dont seem to work after update 1.30

What isn’t working?

Can we get a silica cheat please? :smiley:

1 Like

has ghost mode been removed?? please put it back if possible.

thank you

People complained that it broke the game so I guess that’s the reason why it was removed.
Even though the cheat didn’t break the game but people were to stupid to realise what ghost mode would mean

thanks, I didn’t realise this :smile:. I hope it gets added again though, being attacked all the time is a bit irritating :joy: and users of any trainer should understand the risks of using codes that alter performance

is everything working fine? i am downloading the game, and i hope the cheats are working properly

Yes

Hey guys the 1k xp will work on uplay do as the video shows.

1. Open abilitys menu
  2. Tab to infinity or press F7
  3. Tab back to actually origins
  4. Switch between quest, gear and abilitys 3x at least
  5. Go of the menu
  6. Open abilitys and see your xp has increased

Note! This script is not working with the remote app so you need to be at the pc.

1 Like