Assassin's Creed Revelations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Assassin's Creed Revelations
This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin's Creed Revelations Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Morale
3. Unlimited Signals
4. Ghost Mode
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Unlimited Money
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. Unlimited Bombs
9. Freeze Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/06/2019
    Started development

• 07/06/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed Revelations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Holee chit. That took a whole 20 minutes :laughing:

Hi, creator, sorry to disturb you, but I found that the “unlimited signals” doesn’t work could you please update it, thanks.

1 Like

what is the ghost mode ?

So, I was looking for a cheat to give me all the outfits and I came across STiNGERR’s wemod cheats for AC: Revelations and I realized I couldn’t find it. So I decided to post about here and wondering is STiNGERR could add in a cheat for outfits and while I am at it, I was wondering if anyone else wanted to request any cheats added.

Not demanding or anything STiNGERR, just wondering if you were free and were willing to add another cheat or at least know what other people were wanting.

Thanks STiNGERR!

can you mae the cheats for ubisoft too?

1 Like

Hi. I have a problem when using this on Wemod. It doesnt detect the game. Can anyone help?

1 Like

need these cheat for ubisoft

1 Like

do the cheats still work for steam

Unlimited health and signal cheats don’t work currently.

1 Like

The unlimited bombs make it so you can’t create new types of bombs even when you turn the cheat off.

Is anyone having any luck with Steam? I just keep getting “We’re having trouble starting or finding your open game.”

it also does that with me too

Yes, UBI Connect Cheats needed

1 Like

do mods still still work on steam with the latest update on jul 14 2023? or does it not work for 1905690 latest version?

Can confirm, Unlimited Health doesn’t seem to work, have not tried Signals yet, Money and Morale work

Continuing the discussion from Assassin's Creed Revelations Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

THE CHEATS NEED TO BE UPDATE .THEY ARE CRASHING .

Continuing the discussion from [Assassin’s Creed Revelations Cheats and Trainer for Steam:
UBISOFT NEEDS CHEATS ADDED.