Assassin's Creed Valhalla Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Trainer and Cheats.

2 Likes

The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

does this work for uplay? if so how do i make it work because the trainer aint loading for me the play button just has a purple ring going in circles without end. and after a while it just comes up with We could not load your game

No, this is for the epic games version. You need to use the Uplay version if you bought it from uplay.

I dont know how difficult it would be… but, man I would give anything to have the option to take away the crafting/settlement materials. I saved before activating anything and loaded into an old save after and they were all still there. AC Odyssey you could take materials away and it was great.

So this works with Uplay and Epic games? Been a couple of years since I have had a PC so just getting back here. Looks like a bit has changed. I see that under the trainer there is the Uplay symbol and the Epic one. Do you just pick the one that you need and run it. Thanks.

Is there a possibility you could separate the infinite silver and infinite supplies cheat? I’d like to just have infinite silver but I don’t want infinite supplies. For now, I’ve just been using cheat engine for the silver.

Teleport to the yellow Points is very buggy

Yeah, I was encountering bugs as well, sometimes I’d get stuck in walls or ceilings, then there was a bug where I was stuck floating in the air and would teleport away from the spot every few seconds.

Is this the right place for a request? Is there a way to add unlimited Opals?

No that’s server sided / online so no we cant add opals

1 Like

Thank you for responding. That is what I thought since I remember trainers for Origins and Odyssey trainers not having the unlimited opals.

1 Like

I have a question. Using the silver cheat will it ban me from the opal store or not ?

is anyone else getting instant corrupted saves? I’m un able to save game

The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

When trying to use WeMod, it tells me the cheats were made for the 64bit version and I’m running the 32bit… I’ve never had this issue before, is there a fix for it?

1 Like

No.

How does teleportation work? Doesn’t seem to do much for me.

You want to pause and choose your waypoint on the map. While still at the map screen, press the teleport hotkeys and then unpause. Should be at your waypoint now.

Too bad it doesn’t work on the mobile app.