Assassin's Creed Valhalla Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

If I launch this game from the wemod, it crashes soon after. However, if I start the game from Epic, and then load fully into the game (not the main menu, but actually playing your character in the game world), and then load up wemod, it works great.

Will we be getting updated cheats for Dawn of Ragnarok Assassin’s Creed Valhalla like for the huger rip powers

2 Likes

i too have the same problem. is there any update on that issue?
thanks!

1 Like

which mod version shoud i choose? my patch of the game is 1.12

Hello FLiNG, First of all, thank you for the work you do.

what I need is need to add decrease skill points cheats.

cuz when I added or used unlimited then its like 648 level but can add only 532 so all enemies more stronger then me. so I cant play anymore without one hit kill cheat. I really dont know what can I do.

Is there any update with the inventory cheats working. I can’t seem to get it working everytime I
enable it, the game crashes. Anyone can help how to enable it or it just not working?

1 Like

Please update for latest game version and DLC.

1 Like

I would also very much like there to be an update for the current version and DLC. I do appreciate your efforts!

2 Likes

Think so that’s trainer doesn’t work than last update for dawn of ragnarök need the update for trainer.

O jogo esta fechando agora quando detecta o MOD, quando voce luta com algum inimigo ele detecta o hit kill e fecha o jogo instantaniamente, o mesmo vale pra vida infinita, infinita stamina, infinita adrelanina e modo furtivo, ai quando detectado o jogo fecha instantaneamente.

pls help me whenever i turn on no upgrade requirement and visit gunnar my game crashes it used to work perfectly till a few days before and i dont know what to do

1 Like

please update theses its been awhile

1 Like

Any plans on updating this?

Hii, can you add a cheat to reveal the whole map?

Yes an update would be great. A few days ago my game started crashing when using the trainer. I can only play with it off now.

Hi. So I’ve been having an issue. I finally bought Valhalla on Epic and every time I click play I get a pop up saying these mods may not work with your game version. Do you want to test them out anyway? But when I click on yes it never loads my game up no matter how many times I retry. Does anybody know what’s going on with that?

Edit: Forgot to add, I’ve seen older forums saying check for OS updates and I have none. And I’ve tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. As well as uninstalling Epic and reinstalling it and then reinstalling my game. Nothing worked. Still get the same pop up