Assassin's Creed Valhalla Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Can Hugr be used unlimited as a trainer?

1 Like

Great the new update fix all

when i use unlimited silver & resources, unlimited crafting materials, one hit stun, super damage/one-hit kills, damage multiplier, and defense multiplier it doesnt work

I’ve had no issues. I will say that when you fight the Puca make sure god mode and stealth mode are turned off. You’ll cause that fight to bug out.

Does this work if you are on Uplay+?

1 Like

Today UPDATE 1.6.0

of the cheats i am using i have not encountered any problems so far

I use:
Stealth
unlimited health
Unlimited Arrows
Unlimited Stamina
And super dmg

We need to add stuff Ragnarok dlc so we can use all the abilities unlimitedly!

The game version is 1.6.0, and the trainer version is 1.5.3.

I checked the trainer and it’s all available.

However, it is advantageous for us to update to the latest version when playing games.

Also, regarding the dawn of Ragnarok DLC, there were many suggestions for Hugr-Rip, is it impossible to update it?

for HUGR rip, use god mode, it will safe alot about your HUGR rip…

I use the trainer, but the game keeps turning off because the version is different.
Please update your trainer.

The trainer works for 1.6. Trainers are not specific to a certain game version, it is all dependent on what code was changed in the game updates.

1 Like

The game crashes whenever I click play button. Please Update!

same pls fix

Yes it does

Bit of an issue, been playing the dawn of ragnarok expansion, can’t seem to activate my hugr powers. Any assistance? I have plenty of Power just can’t activate be abilities.

Hi. Im new here, i want to use in assassin’s creed valhalla and im scared to get ban.It’s not a multiplayer game so i’ dont know. Is it safe? I don’t get ban or something? Thaks for your answer

There is always a chance of being banned when using 3rd party tools.

Hi, I am new at the forums! I have been using wemod for a couple years and it is awesome. I have a minor issue with this trainer though. I can’t seem to enable the unlimited silver or cafting cheats, I push the button and it automatically turns of. Can someone help me please?

Is there any way we could get like a silver and or materials multiplier rather than just unlimited

1 Like