Assassin's Creed Valhalla Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Will we get banned by upgrading items with unlimited resources? I see people calling online, but I don’t know how to play online vs offline. I have the game from Ubisoft+ and I have it on PS5, I’m playing in both platforms since it’s cross progression.

I would like unlimited or a setting to give Opal

Opal is a resource that is stored and checked server-side. There is nothing that can be done for it.

2 Likes

So been meaning to ask about the multiplier, When you set it to below 1 like with the defense multiplier 0.5 does it mean that your defense will be halved? or does it make your defense 0.5 more stronger than default? same with the exp multiplier.
Thats all thanks. Hope someone can answers it.

I don’t have a definitive answer but since it is a multiplier and not setting defense itself its safe to say that it would be .5 stronger

Hey so my game seems to crash as soon as i go into combat everything has been updated drivers etc and wemod its self i cant seem to find any answers anywhere is anyone else having this issue, ive also checked the integrity of my files!

I have just started to experience crashing while using Wemod with cheats active. Although it does not only happen during combat. It has happened once in combat and once right after I completed a quest/cutscene. Both within maybe 5 or 10 minutes of each other. The game simply crashes to desktop without an error message.

1 Like

yes and I’ve done everything ubisoft says do with verifying the game files and I’ve recently reinstalled the game on the computer vs installing to a external hard drive an still the issue
continues I’ve reached out to mods and on the discord and still have no reply and solutions

1 Like

hey, for some reson if im playing the game with the trainer the game crash with no reason and without any errors after a few minuts but if im playing without the trainer everythung is good not crashing .
any advise?

This trainer has many mods and i was thinking if it was possible to add a mod for
~ 100% chance weapon side effect applied on enemy
~ poison/flaming arrows or weapon.
~Zero Weight to increase speed/weapon beneficial.
~early access for Thor’s Hammer or Odin’s Spear.

I know this is a trainer version for UPLAY, but can we get a version for the newly released steam version? or at least get it put in queue so I can use my boost points on it?

6 Likes

Yes, can we please get a trainer version for Steam users? Would be much appreciated.

3 Likes

Hello there! I myself was going to post something similar to this, however, if you are on the ubisoft platform (instead of on the steam version which will say that they don’t have cheats for this platform) on the wemod menu, you can go to your exe directory from steam and select ACValhalla or whatever your exe file is named to. So, for the TLDR version, access your file location for the app, click the little dropdown arrow where it says “install game”, drag it into where it says “Drag & drop file here”. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Below this reply you should see a way to be able to use the wemod trainer with the ubisoft version while playing on steam

1 Like

Add noclip flying and locked door bypass

1 Like

You might be asking for more than you can chew. I know some games can do this but no assassins creed game (to my knowledge) has ever had this option. But you never know maybe there will be.

is there any way you could add something like the cheat engine tables have to give you the helix store items?

No something like that could land WeMod in a load of trouble with Ubisoft.

1 Like

Seems to need an update since the game got some updates itself.

1 Like

The trainer doesn’t get past “loading mods”, might need an update.