Asterigos: Curse of the Stars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Asterigos: Curse of the Stars
This is the official discussion topic of the Asterigos: Curse of the Stars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited AstraPool
4. Unstoppable
5. Set Player Speed
6. Unlimited Items
7. Add 10 Attribute Points
8. Subtract 10 Attribute Points
9. Add 10 Talent Points
10. Subtract 10 Talent Points
11. Add PCS
12. Subtract PCS
13. Add CON
14. Subtract CON
15. Add ACN
16. Subtract ACN
17. Add 1K XP
18. Subtract 1K XP
19. Add Level
20. Subtract Level
21. One-Hit Kills
22. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/20/2022
    Started development

• 10/20/2022
    Released trainer with 22 cheats

• 11/17/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/24/2022

• 02/27/2023

• 03/05/2023

• 10/16/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Asterigos: Curse of the Stars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 22 cheats

Thanks but,

1. Unlimited Health don’t work today

Cheat is not working with game version 01.03.0000.

Cheats totally not working, fix it please.
thank you.

All mods have been confirmed to work with game version 1.03. I’ll be happy to make a video showing them all working.

it turned out its working if I manually choose the exe named “Genesis-Win64-Shipping.exe”. Sorry for false alarm

1 Like

thank you for finding out the problem. they should add note that instead of game shortcut, we need to add “Genesis-Win64-Shipping.exe” as a target.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

im sure this is partly due to the major 1.04 update but basically whenever I have the things turned on depending on what weapon Im using if I attack with it whole game crashes. the error it throws out is the Genesis-Win64-Shipping x30 and unexcepted handling violation as the major error. I tried changing the target to specifically the Genesis-Win64-Shipping.exe but game still crashes.

Sorry if this was asked before: does this work with the Epic Store version, as well?

Editing and updating as I tinker.

The “One-Hit Kills” cheat is permanent. Once toggled on it is there forever, even persisting through saves.

I toggled it off, completely exited the game, started a new game and the damage boost was still applied on a fresh play.

So far the only way I have found to actually turn it off is to have “save mods” turned off, turn off “One-Hit Kills”, Save and exit game, exit and restart WeMod then restart and reload saved game.

Will this Trainer be Updated for 1.05 just wondering?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thank you so much for the update. Happy Holidays!

Cheat Suggestion: Add a “Items Set to 1”, with the note that you will want to turn it back on after the NPC interaction.
Reason: Unlimited Item causes issues for game progression. Having more than 1 of a quest items may cause the NPC to not recognize the item in your inventory. There are probably alternative ways to do this, I just figured this was the easiest.

Hmm, the adding of stats. like CON doesnt seem to be working. Maybe i am doing something wrong

there will be an epic version? or the shortcut mentioned on earlier posts works for both versions??

edit: for those who were asking about work in epic version , the “Genesis-Win64-Shipping.exe” file if put on the game shortcut on wemod works fine as well. i should also say that infinite health, mana and stamina are not working. the other cheats as add atribute points or talents and infinite items are working fine

edit 2: forgot to mention that the cheats dont work on pause screen or inventory, as i could see.

1 Like

Need update for version 1.06.
thank you

1 Like

The unlimited item mod still works but pretty much everything else does not.