Unlimited health and unlimited oxygen doesnā€™t work anymore after the update

Functional Features

• Unlimited Bytes
  • Easy Suit Craft

Currently Broken Features

• Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Suit Oxygen

Questionable Functionality

• Unlimited Suit Energy (Can be enabled but forces the suit to have power issues when off of tethers.)

Also, Iā€™m on board with everyone else about the completely free crafting for everything if itā€™s possible. Would be a very useful feature with how scarce resources can get.

hi, if you check the trainer history there was a free craft for everything but this cheat make the game crash, that why have be remove but you still get the first item free from the suit and printers only need to get other materials, also is easy to mass get all resources with the auto-extractor there is a video on youtube that show you to how make auto extractor go more faster i even use 2 at the same time also there is a way to keep extracting in same place after the extractor stop, you need to save and reload move the extractor a bit and you keep get resource in same place no even need to move is almost infinite resource, hope this help :slight_smile:

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Cheat Request

Would there by chance be a way you could make a toggle for creative mode? If not no worries but I am quite curious since Iā€™ve seen a few other trainers with that function.

The game itself has that. Click the paintbrush icon on the pause menu.

before you use creative mode let tell you this, you no going to able to complete any of the archivents of the game, i think you get a warring before toggle the creative mode if i remember right.

I support this request!

A general easy or free craft option whould be very nice.

I mean, in a earlier version i had it that the ressources got duplicated or not used when i used them or so what resulted in some kind of ā€œinfinite materialsā€ but/glitch but this didnt happen anymore since a few game updates.

they remove that cheat from the trainer cuz crash the game every time you use it

Can i please have the option to select how many bytes i have? only needed a few to unlock something so i would die and lose a bunch of stuff but im now stuck with a bunch and dont want to ruin my game

My Cheats arnt working I press the keybinds it makes the sound but the cheats dont work they turn on then off, could you help

1 Like

Good morning !

I have been a WeMod user for over a year and a half already!
Iā€™m very happy with the work you do, itā€™s really great!
I thank you in advance for that.

I have a little problem with the ASTRONEER cheat

• Unlimited life does not work (You can die from fall damage or from an explosive element of the game.)

• Unlimited combination oxygen does not work (We can go without oxygen for a few seconds and then our character dies.)

• Unlimited combination energy does not work (When you create extensions it consumes energy.)

• Easy combination manufacturing does not work (During crafting the combination always asks for the materials necessary for crafting. Example: Creating extensions, you always need composites, you cannot create without this material with the option activated.)

• Super running speed, the mode works great.

To add if possible, the functionality of crafter without the necessary resources.

1 Like

easy suit craft does not work 4.10.22 PC v1.26.107.0

Is there any way to add more cheats to the game?

Like a resource multiplier or faster item conversion times.

I found a Cheat Engine table that can do it but I would like to be able to use them with WeMod as I can enable them with my tablet.

Astroneer Cheats [1.25.147.0].zip (62.8 KB)

Here is the table for reference. it gives a lot of options for additions. Please consider!

Edit: All of the current cheats function properly with the latest build (1.26) with the exception of the Unlimited Suit Energy in which yields unfavorable side effects. Notably when attempting to use a Terrain Tool Augment such as the Inhibitor Mod, the mod fails to activate without a connection to a Tether or a Battery equipped somewhere on the Backpack. This isnā€™t that big of an issue as itā€™s easy enough to use the included battery given by the quests at the beginning.

Hey, if possible, could you add cheats to change/edit vehicle speed and player speed

Cheat request / update request
"Easy Suit Craft works as intended, but Iā€™m sure everyone would prefer being able to use printers instantly and for free. Some of the resources are already free in printers while Easy Suit Craft is on. So would it be possible to finish up the last resources? Thank you.

1 Like

can u please add:
-unlimited vehicle fuel
-craft for free
pls i beg and if u want i can pay u to make it

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements