ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you are referring to the one bug with the smelter, yes. There are no other bugs and all the cheats are working correctly.

everything works fine but not the smelter. Whenever the trainer is activated without any cheats turned on, the smelter will only gave me Copper regardless of what kind of resources on it.

Smelter has always been like this since the release of this Trainer. (I don’t see it as a bug that causes problems)
However, I had a big problem with the Chemistry Lab. After activating the “Easy Suit Craft” the laboratory no longer accepts 2 graphenes (just 1), making it impossible to make diamonds.
I tried to disable the cheat, and also restart the game. The bug was permanent in the save. = /
I recommend leaving the Chemistry Laboratory off if there is graphene in it.
If anyone knows a solution to the diamond problem, I would appreciate it. (I already tried to create a new lab, and also use Packager)

Not really sure about most players, but for me things were fine until the latest update. I’ve been playing this game for a long time never had any problems with the smelter. just tweak the coding or script in the mode to correct the problem, it worked find before last update. I don’t mind the 1000x mining when you turn on the unlimited suit Oxygen, Thanks in advance

Are you gonna add so all machines craft for free.
Because the small, medium and large printers do not craft for free.
You have programmed it so it only crafts for free for the backpack. But the machines craft for free. But at the same time, they do not.
The first resource is free. But the rest are not. They cost.

(This is because you have programmed it so it only crafts for free for the backpack. And the backpack only requires one resource. And the rest of the machines do the same thing.)

So I only questions/asks you if you are gonna add craft for free for every machine?.

(Machine=small, medium and/or large printers. You=MrAntiFun.)

(@MrAntiFun)

2 Likes

we really need it to be free craft for the printers to cause even if you get the materials you cant craft anything from the printers it simply just breaks the world

2 Likes

It is true that the free craft leaves the world corrupted when printing with printers. The printing now starts at the 1/3 completed instead of from scratch. What’s worse, the soil cell and the soil centrifuge isn’t behaving right, it takes a cell of soil while only labelling half a cell.

1 Like

what happened to the unlimited resources cheat and why isnt it an option anymore

2 Likes

before the most recent astroneer update, every time i used the cheats it would break the smelter causing it to constantly produce copper which completely stopped progression. when you update the trainer could you please look into that?

1 Like

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

THE BEST TRAINER ON THE INTERNET
but there is a problem with the smelter , it always give copper whether ur cheats are on or off
i really really would like to get that fix guys
its really a pain in the ass
thnx yo

i agree
a good point

please fix the easy suit craft, because it does not work when it requires more resources

1 Like

Smelters still get stuck giving infinite copper and resources still explode everywhere when using the infinite oxygen cheat…according to the app this trainer was just updated recently.

I’m just gonna say this is gonna be a broken trainer no matter what. Even the most recent update hasn’t fixed the old issues

The Easy Craft Cheat causes the furnace to infinitely craft Copper without Malachite in the smelter. Doesn’t matter what you put it either, it just ignores the other stuff and keeps crafting copper. Had to close out the game completely and restart just to get it to stop.

Edit: I See someone already posted about this. Sorry for the repeated topic

As of 7/177/2021 I am having the same issue that people stated a year ago. We are still seeing certain machines (Smelting Furnace, Soil Centrifuge…) breaking. The Smelter in particular, if you start smelting copper while the cheats are active, you will only get copper no matter what material you have in as a resource. And on top of that it will keep smelting copper even though there is no resource in it until you are up to your neck in copper.
All the other cheats seem to work fine, but that is a pretty major item that is needed to get through the game. Until it is fixed, the game is pretty much broke. At lease if I want to use the WeMod cheats for it.

The infinite copper only happens with the Easy Suit Crafting on. There are two workarounds. One is once you have printed what you need, save the game, quit and then reload. The other workaround I recently discovered is to not have any of the cheats active, and place a smeltable resource in the smelting furnace (such as organic to make Carbon) while it is smelting, activate Unlimited Oxygen cheat. At this time, the resource that is in the smelting furnace will lock into it and will smelt that resource as long as Unlimited Oxygen is active. But, you also won’t get anything else out of it. So, I made a Smelter for each resource and locked it down so I’m not always swimming in Copper.

Edit: Almost forgot something important: DO NOT try to put resources into a resource canister (medium or large) while Unlimited Oxygen is active, you will only get 2 units in it, no matter how many were there when you tried to load it, and no matter how many you try to load while it is active.

can someone help me with astroneer cheats? coz every time I use it it makes the furnace smelt copper out of nowhere and it doesn’t stop

Can you please add a function of free crafting with the printers?
Because we cannot print with “Free Suit Craft”.