Atomic Heart Cheats and Trainer for Steam

odd , i cant get any of the mods to work some of them let me toggle on and off or set numbers an such but yet do nothing, whilst for example no reload infinite ammo won’t even enable.

We do not support piracy. The dev build is also from November.

1 Like

need a jump height edit please

1 Like

100% agreed

Unlimited ammo seems to replace some acquired quest items with FAT BOY AMMO, thus causing some quests impossible to complete, and neither reloading nor reinstalling the game can solve this problem.

as Atomic Heart Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #39 by SuperStar983 mentions, on the Xbox / Gamepass edition atleast, when the mods are enabled ( no mod needs to be active for it to happen ), after some time ( usually progress in game through a couple sections ), NPC’s stop “seeing you”.

2 Likes

The Neuromodules are not there they are missing.

My game freezes and crashes every time I use them. Fix it

It does it for the Steam edition as well. I’ve even caught some of the enemies in the classic T pose. The heads track you but you just aren’t hostile for some reason. Game works fine without the mods.

1 Like

Any chance a jump height mod can be added?

1 Like

Yea. I’m on the PC and this is the issue exactly like you describe. I’ve tried launching the game through Wemod; still the same problem. NPCs see me and their head rotates in my direction but doesn’t attack. Although I love the supported features of this mod, such problem is quite substantial and can’t be overlooked, materially altering the gaming experience. Hopefully the creator can notice the problem soon. @GreenHouse Thanks man.

Did you buy the game, and what mods do you have enabled? I just tested it and I’m not having that issue.

I bought the game for sure. Currently just got out of the valvilov complex, and above ground at the village. Again, this problem is not immediately noticeable when you start playing, try doing the missions for more than 15 minutes and you’ll notice it. @Chris

Here’s what I enable: infinite stamina, infinite energy, all resources inventory to 9999, infinite ammo, no abilities cooldown, X2 damage multiplier(i think that’s it)

Here’s the difference in NPC in “peace mode”.

1. NPCs in the valvilov complex didn’t attack me. The white robots that spawn out of the elevator during the boiler room puzzle would just stand there. When they spawn, the game soundtrack nonetheless change.
  2. Free roaming NPC around the village above ground can detect me and attack. But not the ones that are reinforced and airborne.
1 Like

Same here, only cheat i used was the damage multiplier at 1.5

And all the enemies got lobotomized the moment the trainer injected

I smacked some of the free roam robots and they snapped out of it, but they dont move till i smack them, and they dont react even if i stand directly in front of them

i flying mode would be an amazing add on to this game so the puzzle rooms would be no longer a pain in the ass

The only thing I can recommend is to try starting the game through Steam, then press play once the game has completely loaded and you can move. I just made it all the way through the part and to the train without having that issue.

NVM scratch everything i said, its still not working with JUST the damage multiplier, i think

It doesnt look like the set nueromodule cheat is working unfortunately. everything else works on the gamepass version though!

The problem with that is that if you fly, the game does randomly stop rendering everything until you stop flying. And for it to begin rendering again it takes a few seconds, at which point you’ll be already falling off the map when done.

maybe you have at least own 1 of them to take effect ?