Atomic Heart Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can opened trainer, but not working.It has no effect.

1 Like

The Atomic Heart cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Custom FOV cheat added
  • Set Jump Height Multiplier cheat added
2 Likes

Hi Greenhouse, thank you for the mods, but I seem to be having a problem when I try to collect materials other than Metal parts or synthetic material. Fat boy ammo x2 will appear instead, and it shows an icon that it was sent to Nora; when I reach Nora, there is nothing there, and to make the notification go away, I need to exit the menu and come back in, and this seems to be only when Iā€™m trying to collect new materials please help me if you can.

1 Like

Could you share your save file? So I can check it out.

Of course, how shall I upload it to you?

On any website would be fine. Like Google Drive, Mega, Mediafireā€¦
Then share the link here.

1 Like

Would you like the most recent save or the entire save file?

Any save where if you try pickup up anything, Fat boy ammo appears instead. So I can check whatā€™s doing that.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tBhSa2BX5_CW97FHo7wkkOy4Q3iORQlq/view?usp=share_link

Perfect, thanks. Iā€™ll check it out.

1 Like

having the same issue

I see that people complained about that on the Steam Forums, so it wouldnā€™t be surprising if itā€™s a game bug:

None of the mods are working

1 Like

That seems to be for quest items; for me, it was materials; each time I would loot any new enemies hoping to get the new materials, I would receive Fat boy ammo each time I looted.

having the same problem here for me too

1 Like

I understand, but none of the options available in the trainer touch anything related with materials. And the ones that set materials to the amount of your choice, only search for existing ones and change that amount, they canā€™t accidentally change anything else nor can they be executed without you choosing to press ā€˜Setā€™ on a specific material. So I donā€™t think itā€™s a problem related with the trainer.

1 Like

I understand; thank you for your help. Hopefully, theyā€™ll patch this bug soon.

No, even if you donā€™t press set the game will still set everything to 0 soon as you load it up.
Also, it seems to be only a bug with this version as the 1.0 trainer never causes any issues with the NPCs, I noticed even when nothing is enabled the NPCs will just stand there and wonā€™t detect you.

Are you setting the value to more than 99? Iā€™m not having that issue.

That may be the Issue, then, because I did set my value over 99.