Atomic Heart Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A post was merged into an existing topic: Atomic Heart Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

With the current 1.8.0.0 update of the game most of the cheats still seem to work, except the inventory/crafting items related cheats.

hey man love your cheats but i have a problem with the game it keeps crashing on me when i try to activate the cheats even before you updated it, i have reinstalled atomic heart and wemod and also whitelisted wemod in the anti virus got a link what happened.

The Atomic Heart cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

thanks for the update, however the unlimited ammo mod isnā€™t working for me. Not on the shotgun or HP.

2 Likes

no reload on and fire any gun causes game to usually crash 9/10 times.

Game no longer loads when launched through WeMod

due to update game crashes now when using wemod. Needs an update.

Patch 1.11.0.0 causes wemod to crash when either launching game or when game is already running.

Dont Works anymore. requires-update

1 Like

How do we get this added to the list to be updated ?

1 Like

I have tried on discord to mention about it but seemingly goes unheard. At this point I think it might be awhile

1 Like

I tried today on Discord but got the generic BOT replyā€¦i dont know how else to get it heard by the powers to beā€¦seems like not enough people are playing the game with wemod to warrent a new fixā€¦ and as it is not in the current Queue it cant be boostedā€¦

The trainer has been tested by multiple testers and no crashing issues were found or able to be replicated.

Have they tried since the game was last patched ? It ran fine for me until the recent game patchā€¦as posted aboveā€¦

The last patch was at the beginning of the month, so yes it has been tested since then.

Game loads and runs without issue until you either try to load via wemod or run wemod once ingameā€¦and has only done this since the same day Patch 1.11.0.0 updated the game filesā€¦

Ok so for me at least i may have a solutionā€¦When i turn off No Reload the game no longer crashes and so far is working ā€¦

I tried to play this morning, unlimited ammo doesnā€™t work on its own, it does work with no reload on, however when I turned on no reload and fired game crashed, was able to replicate however I was in safe room both times. So tried a third time, wanted to do something different. SO if in safe room and I activate the no reload and fire while in room it crashes for some reason, but if I go out to where ever else and fire it doesnt crash, not sure why. So a fourth time as I quit the game then started to play later, no reload crashed game as soon as I fired, this time I was outside safe room. Seems like there is an issue sometimes with no reload.

No reload bug is definitely a thingā€¦but that does not bother me too muchā€¦ the unlimited ammo is also not working for meā€¦as of 7/10/23

Game crashes after the 1st loading screen when launched with wemod. If you start wemod after your in game it will crash as soon as you are able to enable any options.