Attack on Titan 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m honestly shocked there’s no “Unlimited Wings of Freedom”. Grinding for them is just too much of a waste of time as there’s so little that they do, and I don’t trust using Cheat Engine to try and change the amount I have as chances are I’ll screw it up.

1 Like

MrAntiFun,can you please add an “Unlimited Wings of Freedom” option-please

I’m guessing the Request Update has been pulled in updating WeMod? I’ve been looking for where to request an update on the desktop app but I can’t find it anywhere on AoT2 page.

1 Like

The system changed in early 2021, based on majority user feedback. :slight_smile:

Here you go, this explains the new system: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

The trainer isn’t even registering there has been an update of any kind. I followed the link you provided and the AoT2 page doesn’t have the “Notify Me” option. There isn’t anywhere for me to boost either.

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun Ani update for this ?

1 Like

Can we have a cheat that maxes out the Wings of Freedom gauge?

will unlimited titan shift stamina be added so you can stay in the titan forever

the max scout relations cheat works but doesn’t at the same time? like the bar is maxed but I don’t get any of the events i need to acquire skills which it kind of like a bugged feature cause if i can’t see the cut scenes that is content i’m missing out on. and idk how to reset this so am i just screwed out of these skills from this save file now?

what if you just added an “Always Great Success” for the uh training

Looks like the Max Companionship only sets companionship to 10 and doesn’t allow you to gain skills from the companions. Is there a way around it?

1 Like

one hit kill cannot work, after turned on it will turn off automatically

When I try launching the game through wemod it says I’m using the 32bit version and not the 64bit version how do I fix this?

yeah this is still broken i have to start a new game to fix it

Using the AOT2 mods. When I use the max friendship mod, it doesn’t give me any of the skills or stat upgrades that come with the friendship levels, it just levels the friendship up and makes me unable to progress these friendships in order to get the skills. Almost as if I was softlocked without any way to progress these friendships to make my character better.
Any solutions? Or did I just fully break my game?

1 Like

hey can you make a version of the trainer for the 32-bits version??

can you make one for the 32 bit version of the game???

maxing out the friendships makes it so now they won’t level up and now I can’t get the skills from them. Aaaand so far no fix for that? Neat.

1 Like

same happend for me. It sucks as i didnt even mean to activate it

The [Max Scout Relationships] Softlocks half of the games content via once acitvated, you do indeed get max relations but none of the benefits. Then, you can’t reverse this or claim these rewards in anyway so most of the games content which is unlocked via frienships fails to work.

TLDR;
Option maxes out friendship level , but doesnt give out rewards [unreversable, softlock] (game purchased)

1 Like