Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Can you post a screenshot of the files in the game’s (root) folder? I want to make sure we have something accounted for because we haven’t purchased the game on Epic. Thank you!

The Default Install Location Is
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Back4Blood\Back4Blood.exe |Size: 493 KB|

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Back4Blood\Gobi\Binaries\Win64\Back4Blood.exe |Size: 500,601 KB|

Thanks for your Screenshot and i think the Drive is not the Problem he has C and I have E.

The Game Install Location Isn’t The Problem It Just Simply Doesn’t Support Epic Games Version, Since It Says “The Game Might Not Be Compatible With Your Version” I Have Other Games Installed On Other Drives For Example Kena: Bridge Of Spirits That’s Installed On The Root Of My (E:) Drive Cheats Work FIne.

That should be fixed now. Can you let us know if the trainer works?

Same Error,

“We’re Having Trouble Loading The Cheats Into Your Game”

Also I Ran Wemod Without Administrator Rights And Declined When The Game Loads

“WeMod Can’t Access Your Game Because It’s Running As An Administrator”

Don’t Know If It’s The Same On Steam

We will have to purchase the game when it is released tomorrow to check this out. I’m not sure why it isn’t working. Sorry for the delay on it.

1 Like

No Problem Guys Thanks for the Great Work and Support to the Team

1 Like

@Kiffererdbeere @8DIMPLES8XD @kaziyo88 All fixed!

1 Like

Are the cheats working on both Steam and Epic?

The cheats should be working on both.

Can Confirm It Works, Even After The Update

Sorry, one more question as I can’t find any info on it. Does this work in custom MP lobbies? Or just offline in a solo game? And does that progress even save?

Hi, so the cheats work great on solo, I can understand not having the cheats to work on PVP but if i have a closed coop game with my friends i would still like the help with the cheats…is there a way to make that work?

The cheats will only work in solo runs. The game has a check for easy anticheat when you attempt to go into any multiplayer game mode and since it has to be disabled to use the trainer you will not be able to play multiplayer.

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi, the last update has added the possibility to save progression in offline. Using this cheat can I play in offline?

Yes, you can play offline.

I can’t try it because i’m not home, but just to be clear: are you telling me I can use this cheat offline, save progress and unlock trophies without the game kicking me out?