Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi, thanks for the update. I want report that if you enable "one hit kills’ the game create this issues:

1. When you start the match with the character selected, automatically the character die
  2. Some levels cannot be completed such as the level where you need to repair the windows with the wood barrels

If I disable that cheat all works

Changes:

• Unlimited Burn Cards cheat added
  • Set Supply Points Multiplier cheat added
  • Reset Supply Points cheat added

Thanks for the new update but it still opens up EAC even when launching the game on wemod’s “play” button which makes it unusable.

Since the December 25th update, WeMod will fail to load the cheats for Back 4 Blood, I even started the game with the play button, I only started having this issue as of the recent update.

The new update seems to be working for the steam and windows version of the game but not for the Epic Games version. Hoping this will be looked upon soon.

Yeah, probably just a small bug. At least these guys communicate and are quick to resolve any issues, might even see a fix in the next day.

when the update will be released?

won’t work for epic games the new trainer the old one worked. But the new one that updated Dec 25th does not for epic it starts up and everything but we get this error alot in the WeMod launcher can’t find game try again and I tried relaunching it and epic games so many times. Won’t load but it did launch the game just won’t activate for it.

we should boost it like crazy goes up on the que to get the Christmas stuff

1 Like

anyone using this for supply points, rather then farming life away? and is it working?

1 Like

Tldr: I would like a deck length greater than 15 (and if you would share the aobs in private that would be awesome)

Idk how far y’all get into this stuff, but udevelopersettings is the only object I see that has deck length. So folks are out there dumping the game, but I can’t tell where this object starts or what it’s aob is. They give offsets within the object, so that’s great, but it’s only useful to me if I know where it starts.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi ! Playing offline meaning steam offline or in-game offline ?

Offline in-game

Does Wemod no longer work for saving offline ZWAT progression in epic since the last patch? I can no longer get anymore ZWAT outfits, the game doesn’t seem to recognise progression in offline mode using Wemod.

Changes:

• Unlimited Skull Totems cheat added

Thank you for the update, the trainer no longer works after the latest hotfix

Thanks for the update, but it seems the trainer won’t work for Epic Games version.

Thanks for the update, but it seems the trainer won’t work for Epic Games version.

3 Likes