Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could you please add (Reset Burn cards) because I cant buy cards anymore. I want to be able to get the rest of the skins. THANKS

3 Likes

can you have a look at infinite health? it behaves weird i think and your can get one shotted sometimes

Has anyone else been crashing after leaving the saferoom on a resumed run?

I have a recommendation for the back 4 blood cheats instead of setting your burn cards to 99,999 lower the number to around 200-300 because when you have 99,999 you can’t use supply lines and acquire anymore skins

The amount was set per the request of other users.

darn would there be a way for me to change the amount personally because when i used it i can’t use supply lines anymore it just stops them from appearing entirely and i would like to collect all the skins

Just set the supply points multiplier in the beginning to a ridiculous amount and you won’t have to worry about it the rest of the way.

well the damage is done and i cant change it so i have 99,999 burn cards and will not ever be able to get anymore supply lines unless i play thousands of games to use enough to make b4b take notice

1 Like

i’m here to ask for a reset burn card toggle in Back 4 Blood because having unlimited amounts breaks other parts of the game

1 Like

Turning on one shot kill while in a game will cause a fatal error

Please add a way to reduce or reset number of burn cards acquired. Having them set to 99999 breaks supply lines from spawning.

2 Likes

@COOLPILOT72 @DUBBY1288 @Ezoray

I had the same issue and was able to find a workaround for the 99,999 burn cards. The solution that worked for me was as follows:

• Right click the game in your steam library and under general settings, unlink it from the steam cloud, otherwise the process may not save

• In WeMod under the play button for back for blood, go to History and load in an older version of the trainer. Personally, I used the 2/8/2022 version

• Activate unlimited burn cards and then run the game. Cards should be set to 99 when you load into Fort Hope and the supply lines should be available again

You can leave it unlinked from the Steam cloud so that a new local save file is made and after a few days, you can re-link it and should get a prompt about which save file to use. Select local save and it should overwrite whatever was in the cloud save. Hope this helps

5 Likes

Update coming soon?

1 Like

Hopefully the update comes soon, trying to get all the ZWAT outfits by myself because I have no friends lol

1 Like

Need a burn card reset, or at least set it at 9999

1 Like

They could update giving the option to customize the number of burn cards instead of just being 99,999

1 Like

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thanks for making this trainer. I really hope you can add the option to reset the no of burn cards.

1 Like

the game keep crashing for some reason it never happened to me before.

2 Likes

After update, it doesnot work. keeps crashing all the time :slight_smile: