Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it takes 1 day after

1 Like

Also duffel bags only spawns in online mode so option just to unlock all cards, cosmetics, banners and titles would be cool to skip TRS grinding BS

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Super speed not working

What? Super speed isnā€™t a mod in this trainer.

sorry,it super accuracy it worked sorry,can you get super speed?

Cheats are activated but resulting my game to crash

1 Like

No Reload and unlimited ammo is not working

Activating unlimited stamina and then trying to sprint causes the game to crash.

Enabled God Mode, Unlimited Stamina, Copper, Skull Totems, and Ammo. Loaded up Act 5, opened door and took a few steps into the level, Fatal Errorā€™d.

Unlimited Burn Cards is not working

Cheats cause the game to crash once you start any campaignā€¦ any chance for an update/fix?

We need new options in the trainer:

• Just like supply points multiplier, add special duffle bags multiplier.
  • Unlock all weapon skins
  • Unlock all outfits.

Also, unlock all cards

Sorry if someone else has already asked this before but is it safe? I mean, do you get banned for using it? Can i use it offline to unlock whatever stuff i want then after deactivating the cheat play online with unlocked stuff?

defeated bosses do not work with mod with instant kill, the number of bosses kill does not increase in achievements ā€¦ thx

Needs Update
With the new patch a lot of mods does not work anylonger.

Hope we can get it updated soon considering the halloween event has started now.

1 Like

Yes you can safely do so (Source: Me, Iā€™ve done it). The Anti-Cheat software will only take into account what you are are doing while it is running and exists so that people can play together without some rando turning on Aimbots or Invulnerability in PvP or something.

What you unlock with Supply Points has no real impact on the PvP aspect anyway, and WeMod is opposed to Multiplayer Cheats. You will be fine.

Since this is next on the update list any chance you can change the Supply Points Multiplier Cap from 100 to 1000?

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements