Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I don’t know if I’m explaining myself right here but when the trainer came out I wasn’t starting it through we mod i started the game first and then the trainer the thing that i wanted work like no recoil and unlimited draw i really don’t care abut the other stuff but the trainer recently updated and now is trying to force me to start the game through we mod when it wasn’t doing that the beginning can that be taken Off and by the way those option where working online i can send you a picture of my safe. I have and abundant amount of cards picked

1 Like

Is this for the Steam version? We haven’t changed anything in the app/trainer since we first launched it. We added the note later on, but the functionality has remained the same.

For the windows version let get back to my pc so i can send a picture

The trainer was working before even online(just the unlimited card deck). I guess the EAC saw it coming and now the entire trainer is blocked except solo offline.

Wish there was a bypass so we can play in private rooms with friends.

1 Like

Hopefully in the future it can be used online. The reason why playing alone is not fun. Thank you very much.

1 Like

if you had the ultimate edition you got to play 4 days early

Or Deluxe.

Hi,

Does the trainer block the ability to unlock achievements?

1 Like

Back 4 Blood has been crashing through Wemod any advice on how to correct that problem.

1 Like

the cheats dont work at all. I have tried for several days with no avail at all.i have the ultimate edition on pc and have tried all things to get them to work but they do not. dont waste your time trying.

i have done everything even i add D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Back 4 Blood\Back4Blood.exe or press play before the game start. it still pop up “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game…”

I just want anticheat by pass to mess around with friends.

damn lets hope one day we can bypass eac for mp.

1 Like

The cheats work but crashed The game also crashed on me without using the Wemod app, any advice.

Wemod: We dont do cheats for multiplayer games. LOL guess it changed.

What changed? These can’t be used in multiplayer and solo progress doesn’t carry over to multiplayer.

I have an idea, if I enter the game normally, and then turn on cheating after exiting, the game will reconnect. But this method may crash.

Still no bypass?

The bypass is built into the trainer. There will likely never be a way to use this online and we aren’t looking for one.