Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We don’t steal any cheats from Fling. Fling is a trainer creator for WeMod but he is not the only one. What makes you think this is fake or that it doesn’t work?

Doesn’t work. :confused:

yea i know :frowning: says the Anti Cheat blocks it

You need to start a solo run.

I guess people don’t understand how trainers and cheats work. Some games sure, they work online when its a PvE setting. Yes, B4B is a PvE setting atm but they don’t allow cheaters. The idea of cheaters is really more dependent on the company or creator. Sad reality is playing B4B solo don’t really benefit more, but I don’t see how people would be disappointed that cheats don’t work “online” when playing with your friends. Yes, cheating is fun, but it shouldn’t take the sole goal of playing games, its for FUN!

2 Likes

Is it possible to add infinite supply cheat? Wasn’t sure if we could see that in a future update or not. I hope that isn’t tied in with the multiplayer aspect of it.
Love the trainer so far and greatly appreciate what everyone does with these!

So i am bit confused. Does this work in an online solo session or offline solo only? If this works solo online, I can work with that for cards and such. Playing legit with other players is where all fun is anyway.

Solo only. Wish it worked to play around in Co-op with friends but suck’s it wont ever happen. :frowning:

I know solo only. Is there a online solo and an offline solo in this game?

I believe “online” solo would be using private session option in the settings and then launching a campaign, it’s how I play with my one friend and then we get two bots instead of rando’s.

So no one that is playing the solo campaign is having crash issues?

I get disconnected if playing with friends.

yup seems that way

Wish playing Co-Op with friends messing around with trainer wasn’t an issue since it’s not pvp.

does the trainer work in online private sessions with bots?

1 Like

If only it worked by turning off if people trying using it in PVP only and not in Story missions where it’s just for fun.

Will there ever be a way to use these mods and still get supply points?

Unless they start allowing supply points to be earned in solo runs, no. Even then it could be a server-sided currency.

it did for me. but it’ll work again once you relaunch the game without wemods

nope