Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You can check stat progress About | B4BSTATS you just need to have it installed on your pc

Checking stat progress is fine, completing the game with all 4 acts using wemod does not save any progress offline

Oh I miss understood you your question. I apologize

No need for apologies mate, thank you for trying :slight_smile:

Anyone notice unlimited burn cards not working? I initially got the 99 cards, but then they go down with each use and I can’t replace them. Today I finally ran out of shottie cards, and they just dropped off the burn cards screen. Buying more from supply lines just wastes the points but doesn’t give me even a single card. I can buy cards individual with the cheat off and it works fine though.

Seen the same?

3 Likes

sasdaadda
Any chance to cheat this new in-game currency?

3 Likes

Yes PLEASE!!

1 Like

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Skull Totems cheat added
2 Likes

For some reason, when I buy an LMG burn cards with “Unlimited Burn Cards” turned on, I buy the card but the card does not show up in my Burn Cards inventory. Plus when I buy one, the LMG burn cards that I had total were gone. What gives?

Keep being told my version of the game isn’t compatible. What am I doing wrong? Steam version.

You’re not doing anything wrong. There was a small update to the game. You can still launch the game via WeMod and play. All of the cheats still work.

Great work on the mod, one suggestion If I may, would it be possible to add an option to reset your Skull Totems like we can with Supply Points? Accidently played with the feature and now I cant go back to my usual amount. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Anybody using the “Unlimited Skull totems” here?? Is it working like so??
Mine’s not doing anything but my totems is going 0 instead, and the supply points are acting strange when you look at it (going from 0 to billions, and then repeat) after that i decided to restart the game and i cannot gain any supply points :confused:

*or maybe it doesn’t work like expected cuz i’m activate and de-activate it so quick

*update, it returns to normal when you open it without using WeMod

I second this =D a zero out option would be amazing!

1 Like

I know this might sound weird since there is already a reset supply points thing. Tho I don’t like the way it works, can we get maybe a better supply points reset? Where it kind of just completely resets your supply points? Would be amazing!

Yes, any type of skull totem reset would be appreciated.

You’re lucky, tried the same for Hired Gun and now it won’t show up :rage: repurchasing using SP does not restore the card.

The cheats for me aren’t working. I pressed play but it tells me that the cheats were made for a different bit version of it.

Is their any way for me to rest my skull totems?

2 Likes

^Please MrAntiFun, please make this feature happen