Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

What isn’t working?

1 Like

Yea, Im getting a EAC error message when joining a game as well. Very strange.

2 Likes

loading cheats even on solo run brings up the message of wemod that it cant load the cheats

1 Like

Did you launch the game through WeMod?

@ImprovedWindow454 you need to start a solo run.

yes

The game was closed when you clicked play in WeMod? That error should have shown up way before you ever got the chance to select a solo run.

eh it’s fine i just wanted to try them out it’s not a big deal

Yeah, same problem here. I download my game from my Xbox pass onto my pc, and then when I try to run it by pressing the play button, I see that the application shows up in task manager, but then about 2-3 seconds later, it removes itself from the task list and then about 5 sec later wemod gives me an error message that it’s having problem to start or find my opened game.

5 Likes

once i installed game had to launch game without cheats first, then shut game down and started it with wemod so far works fine but only using 1 or two cheats

1 Like

How bannable is this?

1 Like

It’s completely unusable, and when you’re going to turn it on, you’re found to be using a cheating program.

Ask the new members to be aware of situations that are not available at all

This can only be used in single player games at best, and it doesn’t achieve anything. You can’t join a

team, you can’t work with friends or random teammates. There is no point in cheating like that

根本完全不能使用,當你要開啟的時候,就被發現使用作弊程式。

請新加入的成員注意一下根本無法使用的情形

這頂多只能在單人遊戲中使用,而且還拿不到任何成就。不能參加組隊,也不能跟朋友或者隨機的隊友一起進行任務。那這樣的作弊程式完全沒有意義

Yup! Still not working.

There is nothing we can do about it not working in multiplayer. The game has checks to make sure the anticheat is enabled. It can’t be enabled and use WeMod so the only option is to disable it and play solo. They plan to change solo to allow progression.

1 Like

it only works for solo it wont let you play with friends or random players even private lobby wont let you play easy anti cheat blocks it.its made for solo and solo only.

Haven’t heard of anyone getting banned using this trainer, but game does run anti-cheat and wont let you use these in online play, only solo.

Went online today and it said error. I had broke the anti cheat whatever so i cant go online anymore or at the moment. So be aware that even though the cheats only work in solo, you still can be banned from online play. Not sure what happened but it happened.

I was banned today even though i havent play solo in days. today i hopped on and it banned me from online play.

I’ve got the same problem.

thanks you so much for this amazing trainer, anyone have problem getting game freeze when is playing act 2??

also I no wemod not work online cheats but since back 4 blood is only vs zombies I will offer $200
for online multiplayer way to beat nightmare, nothing to mess with game, there is a lot player waithing for same thing.
thanks and good luck

todos queremos terminar nightmare con amigos ya ofreci $200 vamos a ver lol