Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I’m Having the same issue with the widows store version on solo mode, i launch the game seperate of through wemod and id just gives an error everytime thta it cant hook in to the game

The game has to be launched through WeMod.

I have the windows store version I get an error every time I try to load the cheats. I am pressing play from WeMod but it just says that my game cant be found. Task Manager shows that Back 4 Blood is running for a second or two, but then it stops and I get the error.

3 Likes

I keep getting the same error, even though i am pressing play through wemod and not launchnig the game first. all i get is the same error.

The anticheat must be hooked before it can be loaded which can cause the game not to load. If you keep trying it should work after a few times.

Tried more than a few times, windows version still wont work.

1 Like

i wont get banned launching it through wemod right?

same with you. I’ve tried many solutions including create a shotcut and drag to wemod, but still failed to enable cheat

I launched through Wemod, didn’t activate any cheats, got instant Anti Cheat Violation Error when trying to set up a game. Now can’t play. It doesn’t look like this mod will be updated or eceive support so I’d advise folks steer clear.

3 Likes

unfortunately no cheat works anymore since is only online gameplay now.
there is a lot players waiting to beat nightmare

game is only online now and wemod “not do trainer for online game” even when is only vs zombies sucks for sure

only traning mode lets you use the cheats and they work great for now it wont let you go on line thoe cause its ment for solo play and solo play only nothing for online even with your friends wont work.

Hello,

The trainer doesn’t work on PC on solo, “error” because we don’t respect the anti-cheat.
How can I do ?

Hallo zusammen,

ist ein PC Spieler aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum hier, der mich als Playstation zocker durch den Alptraum Modus von Back 4 Blood bringen kann mit dem Mod?

Gruss Heywood

Hello, everyone,

is a PC player from the German-speaking area here who can bring me as a Playstation gamer through the nightmare mode Back 4 Blood with the mod?

The trainer is only for training now. They renamed the game mode that it worked in. More than likely the trainer will never work in a game mode with progression due to the anti-cheat check.

2 Likes

So I can get banned on steam for using wemod on this game right now or ?

I really want to play this game with wemod !
Please do something with this EAC…

1 Like

We are not aware of any bans.

1 Like

i never got band from useing wemod and i have 3 accounts none got band

The update just released. Some of the cheats (Unlimited Health, No Reload, Accuracy) still work. Some do not (Unlimited Copper, One-hit kill, unlimited cards, etc).

The update allows progression in single player, so this trainer can now be used to progress through the game in offline mode.

1 Like

So I can’t get banned for using this in offline story mode ?