Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

this is 2022 hopefuly we can get download game saves and realy would be nice if wemod can have a achievement unlocker for xbox game pass just like horizon for 360 games

1 Like

Worked once, and now it can’t find the game. Running through the Windows Store.

2 Likes

Wont even start the game unless i use the previous version of cheats, but it tells me to use the latest version obviously.

1 Like

Since Microsoft renamed Gamepass, it also moved the game files. I found the Back4blood.exe file location and dragged it to the Wemod play option manually. Now it is loading game. I hope this helps others also.

1 Like

Okay but where did they move the game files to?

Mine was at “N:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-1007025454-1769367637-3681442444-1001\AppData\Local\Packages\WarnerBros.Interactive.e172091a-6630-4ff3-959f-830_ktmk1xygcecda”

I’ve never seen an app/game in this location. The exe is in that folder?

can we get a negative supply points? or a "completely reset supply points to 0? somehow im at 500000 and its like that online too when i reset the game and start from game pass app. oops.

1 Like

Sorry, wrong path. It is “N:\WindowsApps\WarnerBros.Interactive.e172091a-6630-4ff3-959f-830_1.282.9446.0_x64__ktmk1xygcecda\Back4Blood.exe”

WeMod should be detecting games in this folder :thinking: Is it happening with other games too?

1 Like

new update to the game.
Wemod isnt able to launch the game after the update.

It launches fine for me. What happens when you try to launch the game?

1 Like

Scratch that: it works!
it just “timed out”. where i got the message “couldnt launch the gmae”.

i had a windows update, after that everything worked again.

Hi MrAntiFun,
I loaded the game as recommended but the graphics are not fluid when loading from Wemod. When I start the game without Wemod, graphics and fluidity are great. I also tried turning graphics all the way down and it didn’t help. Thx in advance for your help and please LMK if I can send you anything to help identify the issue.

game works fine for me and all the mods work perfect :grinning:

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The supply points multiplier does not work at all.

I feel like they changed the way AntiCheat is being used. The game checks it before you load the game, not when you enter a round. Thats how it feels anyways. I have no idea how it really works.

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Skull Totems cheat added
1 Like

Is there a plan to make an adjustment for the skull totems?
Or a reset button for skull totems?