Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Ok idk if im doing this right. I load the game in offline mode, turned on the cheats, tried to make a game and it said it cant load online games because of anti cheat stuff. Do i load the cheats after i get into a game?

Nevermind I figured it out. It actually launched into online mode instead of offline mode. Had to restart game.

1 Like

the cheats that aren’t active are cheats that wont let me activate them, is this a bug or is it something my end?

I dont think the unlimited burn cards work

not wantin to be that guy, but I will since multiplayer doesn’t work. could you also put in
unlimited supply points, it’d be much appreciated.

unlimited burn cards not working

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

not sure why, but the 1 shot kill button doesnt work. i turn it on and as soon as i load into game it turns itself off. everything else is working perfectly fine though. if theres a fix to make the 1 shot kill mod work, itd be greatly appreciated! overall an amazing mod guys!

2 Likes

I also have this problem.

game crashes for xbox start up

1 Like

one hit kill does not work

1 Like

Having the same issue and I honestly thought it was just me

1 Like

still doesnt work

i had to reset my system for it to notice but that was after a fresh installation so that might of been the cause of it

are you saying the current version still works? no posts here prior to yours for since July

1 Like

everything but the one hit seemed to work, when i tried to activate it, it turned itself off. As always you cant play online due to Easycheat but it still allows you to stock up on all the important things before restarting and being able to play with any friends

2 Likes

Anyone figure how to use unlimited burn cards it seems to not be working for me

1 Like

after exiting the game (was using the trainer in offline mode), I can’t open the game again it said " no applicable app licenses" I had to reinstall the game and xbox game services to play again.

1 Like

The one shot kill button still doesnt work for me. Is it working for anyone else?

1 Like