Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I can’t even open the game with Wemod after the newest update. Hoping for an update soon to fix this. Before the update, unlimited burn cards, and one shot kill were not working. Hope both of those get fixed too.

1 Like

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Unlimited Stamina doesnt work with melee weapons

1 Like

never did

1 Like

One-Hit Kill doesn’t seem to work even still.

1 Like

yes i can comfirm 1 hit kill still doesnt work and the cheats were just updated 14 hours ago please fix

i always get ue4 gobi error ? anybody knows a fix for this?

1 Like

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

dont know why so many want 1 hit kill when you can grenade spam and pretty much insta kill anything anyway…

just my thoughts

Im playing the on xbox gamepass pc when I open the game using we mod the anti virus it open the game but the mods did not go through

1 Like

They only work in offline mode

1 Like

Just wanted to confirm a few things before I attempt to use this trainer. I’m aware of the EAC being a factor for this game, but would like to play solo to obtain the higher difficulty achievements without issue since I was forced to start a new account. It’s been awhile since I played this and wanted to ask how to go about offline mode and would EAC still affect me, or only when I try to get online? Otherwise, is there a recommendation to make the game perma offline to use these mods at will with no repercussions until I’m ready to take them off and go back to playing normally without cheats?

1 Like

it only works offline with the bots the mods work great and nooo you will not get band because your offline your playing with bots .and yes you do get achievements ive got all of them unlocked with wemod .but pvp i had to go online with out wemod to get that achievement .and you can play higher difficulty with the bots and still get the achievements but offline thoe.when it sighns you in it says online or off line pick off line

1 Like

@ghostface666 Appreciate the response! So do I have to enable offline mode or disconnect from the internet or will running the mods automatically put me in that state upon launching the game through wemod (Kinda loke Alien FireTeam Elite). Thats great you dont get banned, but will I be able to go back online without issue when I run the game normally without wemod (again, ATF takes off the modded status in lobbies once mods are removed). Thank you for the achievement clarification! My friends arent completionists and WILL not run or learn the harder modes and would like to speed this up with wemod since I’ve done these achievements already on my previous profile.

1 Like

yes enable offline mode and the mods will work but they wont work if you enable online and you will get achievements with the bots .

1 Like

and no you wont get band neither when you go back online i havent on 2 accounts and all your progress still works when you go back online tell your friends what to do just need a pc

1 Like

yeah so what you can do is unlock all of the items and cards from the vendors which should make the game overall easier for you as well

1 Like

yes

since the activation of the refueling point and unlimited totem when I play online without your cheat at the end of the game I no longer win any refueling point I tried to reinstall the game, update, and even try with the cloud but nothing to do … a solution to return to normal? Thank you

2 Likes