Baldur's Gate 3 Cheats and Trainer for GOG

The Baldur’s Gate 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Max Stats not working.
Followed extra directions.

2 Likes

None of the cheats are working now?

The game seems to have had an update recently. Therefore the trainer may also be in need of an update.

I saw the Steam-version of the trainer is updated.
I have the GOG-version of the game.
Any chance this gets updated as well?

On some other cheaters platform they have 1 trainer that should work on both GOG and STEAM (even that is not the case at the moment). I tried to load the STEAM-version of the WeMod trainer, but it told me I’m running 32-bits version of the game, instead of the 64-bit (which is strange, because I’m definitely running the 64-bit version, though I could understand that it won’t work because I have the GOG-version of the game and not the STEAM-version).

UPDATE: As fas as I’ve tested, the One-Hit-Kill option and the Unlimited Health cheat won’t work. All other cheats seem to work. I did not test the Max Stats cheat, as I don’t want to use that option.

No. Those are two different trainers. Their software forces you to download both trainers, even though you’ll only use one. WeMod only needs you to download the trainer that you intend to use, we don’t force you to download an additional trainer or 2/3/4 that you’ll never use, like the rival you’re speaking of does.
Steam trainers do not work on GOG games for technical reasons. Here’s why: Why are there different cheats for each storefront? - #4 by Ravenfyre.

Add the game to your WeMod favourites to get it in the queue. Then optionally boost it further up the queue if you wish. Trainers are made or updated if the community shows enough interest in them. Game Queue

Ah, okay. Tnx for your answer.
Never knew it worked that way, always thought it was only one trainer, because sometimes they do have multiple trainers for different versions of the game. Thank you for clearing this up.
Then let’s wait and hope more people use the GOG-version as well and want to see an update.

I’m just wondering if there is any word on an update for the GOG version of the BG3?

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Changes:

• Unlimited Inventory Items Split cheat added

Changes:

• God Mode cheat added
  • Unlimited Movement/Action cheat added
  • Items Don't Decrease cheat added
  • Ignore Weight/No Overburden cheat added
  • Unlimited Exp cheat added
  • Exp Multiplier cheat added
  • Edit Strength cheat added
  • Edit Dexterity cheat added
  • Edit Constitution cheat added
  • Edit Intelligence cheat added
  • Edit Wisdom cheat added
  • Edit Charisma cheat added
  • Easy Kill cheat added
  • Roll Dice Always Succeed cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
  • Updated notes

the code dont work

I’m afraid now none of the cheats except the “Unlimited Exp” seem to work for me.

the code don’t work even the unlimited XP you can turn it on but it doesn’t work

the codes still dont work

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

• Updated notes

The last update didn’t fix the broken cheats none of them work

Changes:

2 Likes

Needs new update to MOD to properly work with current release patch

2 Likes