Baldur's Gate 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could we also get the mod to allow us to reduce our stats? I’ve raised mine to 30 and that is preventing me from leveling up my wizard and cleric.

1 Like

Apparently the XP multiplier works fine with Patch 7. Not really sure why. Thought I’d let people know.

Hello why isn’t the trainer being updated? Also won’t be using the trainer if it isn’t being updated.

1 Like

With the Coming of Patch 7, only stat modification, action and infinite movement and infinite XP for everyone on the team works
Patiently waiting for the trainer update.

1 Like

The Baldur’s Gate 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Alas another silly patch requires another update please

1 Like

I’m not seeing any patches since the 22nd. Is something not working?

Yeah, when I logged into steam this morning I saw there was a small patch and now pretty much everything has stopped. Didn’t test everything due to encumbrance immobilizing my character (So that one stopped working) but I know the items dont decrease one also has stopped. I would suspect others are broken too, but like I say, my character is stuck needing to jump while encumbered

2 Likes

If I could make a humble request, could the next iteration and update include an option for unlimited spell slots/casting? Thank you for your time and consideration.

7 Likes

cheats work but the cheat for unlimited turns applies to enemies as well? Highly unenjoyable ): That happened to me and also the lag makes it really unplayable on my expensive katana GF7 computer, could it be that my computer is inadequate in supporting such a mod? Is there any fix? God mode works but it would be better if it had applied to other members of the party. A reply would be nice. Thanks.

Hiya. There’s a cheat note instruction for the unlimited turns to turn it off when not in combat. The way I enable the cheat is I have it off until I know one of my character’s turn in battle, and then enable it. It takes effect right away.

I need the unlimited spell slots/casting so badd

2 Likes

Would it be possible to get unlimited spell slots please?

This way we could have unlimited spells without the need for a long rest between every fight.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

4 Likes

Just FYI…no mods work, anymore!

1 Like

Is it at all possible to add the option to edit the approval of companions?

1 Like

Two week bump for attention. Requesting Unlimited Spell Slots as an option.

2 Likes

Pro member here, would REALLY love an “Unlimited Spell Slots” option. I’d like to spam all the highest level spells without needing a long rest between each fight.

1 Like