Baldur's Gate 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Noticed that the “Items Don’t Decrease” cheat doesn’t seem to work properly with items that you throw. With it turned on, it doesn’t stop the item quantity from lowering when I throw the item and also it doesn’t allow me to throw the item properly at the target. Everytime I try to throw something with it enabled the item acts like if I was throwing it at myself rather than that the target (for example if I try to throw a health potion at a goblin, it acts as if I’m trying to throw the item at myself rather than at the goblin)

The Baldur’s Gate 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please make the trainer compatible for DX11. Vulken (default) is broken

The trainer is compatible with both versions, according to user reports.

Unfortunately for me, it doesn’t find the game when running DX 11 and even the “read before playing” says it’s Vulken only.

I’m having an issue where the trainer just doesn’t work after the calibration at camp i have tried everything the thread mentions that seem like a workaround but nothing wondering if anyone has a similar issue or a workaround or anything

Infinite health only works sometimes, not sure how to make it work all the time

New patch, update please!

4 Likes

As of the latest update only the attribute editor seems to be working I will wait patiently for an update.

4 Likes

Would love an update. I have played through the game multiple times. Would love to breeze through it again to see the story changes. No more big patches till release. Thanks!

3 Likes

Just adding that yes, this needs an update. Only the attributes work. The infinite EXP cheat toggles on, but doesn’t actually work, and every other cheat toggles back off as soon as it is turned on.

7 Likes

we need update please.

4 Likes

An Update would be greatly appreciated, yes.

4 Likes

Just +1ing for the Update crowd @pauls_chaos is pretty accurate in what isn’t working. Thanks for the work you all do!

5 Likes

Add another +1 to update BG3 please! Thank you!

4 Likes

Can’t find Baldur’s Gate 3 trainer in the queue, how can I add +1?

5 Likes

This! How can we add BG3 to the list? it needs updating…none of the mods work :confused:

2 Likes

from what i read you hit the notify button

1 Like

please update

2 Likes

Unfortunately I think that just means they’ll email you WHEN it’s updated, not that you can add it to the list. Frustrating :frowning:

1 Like