Baldur's Gate 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Everyone should expect the trainer for any game to be down after major updates. BG3 just had a Major Update with Patch#9 on 12/14/2022. With that kind of update it will take time to get the trainer up and running. WM will in fact update you when a fix is completed if use the Notify feature. I have been through more than a few of these now and have gotten email every time. In the meantime if you’ve never played “Divinity: Original Sin 2” I highly advise you do. It will take care of your BG3 itch.

2 Likes

why the cheats doesn`t work with dx11? when i try to start it with vulcan, its every time chrashes.
so i can only play with dx11. it´s not just only me. i hope you can fix it with the next update.

Have you checked to see if all your drivers are up to date? Have you used the feedback function offered to you when exiting the game? I have had no issues with the Vulkan version personally witch is the default for this game. Right now nothing is going to work as outlined in the above comments. You may want to try during an update through Vulkan directly, Tools | Vulkan | Cross platform 3D Graphics

And if they’d like to go ahead and give the new class a shot they can still hop in. The Attributes Cheats still work.

I think some people are just wondering where it is in the list order, since The Witcher 3 is listed 3 times in the 35 game que, but this one is nowhere to be found, so you can’t even boost it.

8 Likes

Precisely

1 Like

this x10. If any mods/admins read this, PLEASE add it to the queue lol

5 Likes

can’t even boost it… hope new update comes out soon

5 Likes

this mod is a godsend for early access, pls update as soon as possible

4 Likes

Any chance we could get something that adds Skill Proficiencies and Feats? I want to do some extra tailoring of these characters.

2 Likes

the one problem to why doing a new mod for this is a bit more of a pain vs some other game like the witcher 3 , its how theyre treating early access. even the save files from the previous build do not carry over hence why you have to start a new game when its a major update and such…some modders have flatout given up till the game is out of early access because its that big of a pain. i do hope to see an update all the same ^^ so just have patience everyone.

2 Likes

That’s why it’s good that it’s the last big patch until August 2023 ^^

4 Likes

Indeed XD

please we get an update

3 Likes

Any word for when this’ll be updated? The edit stats all work just fine but everything else is broken

1 Like

With this game, I’d just be happy for the infite magic pool, and infinite item codes. Everything requires magic to do, and items are so expensive in this game. Also, noticed that even with the lowest difficulty, any enemy has the potential to 1-2 shot you as a sorcerer. Even the little brains are deadly, so never needing to rest for basic spells would be something, but definitely need the infite items code, so we can split the gold stacks, and get over-weighted with gold lol.

need update

its now #2 in the que if thats any update for ya :wink:

@pauls_chaos yeah id just need inf move/action (actions being infinite spell use XD) and maybe dice rolls? god modes always nice in some ways when you dont get the first attack.

The Baldur’s Gate 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
5 Likes