Baldur's Gate 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Anyone waiting for a DX11 version of this trainer here, you can find the updated one here:

I’m using the standalone version with my DX11 game version and it seems to work so far. I launched it via the bg3_dx11.exe file in the SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\bin folder.

1 Like

I’m have a problem using WeMod for Baldur’s Gate 3. Using Patch 9, Steam with Vulkan, Windows 10.

I have my stats (Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wos, Chr) at around 26 for each NPC and my Player Character.

When I want to level up to 4, if I use a new feat (like adding weapon master) that increases one of these stats (like Dex or Str) the “Accept” button stays grayed out. See attached screenshot:

If I select a feat that does not alter any stat, I can use the “Accept” button. Please let me know if this is a bug, and if there is a known workaround. Thanks.

Bump.

WeMod does not have mods for character creation. You should do that without WeMod injected.

Hi Chris. Thanks for your reply. I am not looking for a character creation mod. I am using the stat mod already included. The problem is that increasing stats over a certain level (maybe 20?) nerfs the ability of the game to increment that stat when leveling up. Perhaps you can expand the Edit (stat) feature to lower a stat? That would let me reduce the stat before I did the level up, then adjust it again after. Right now, it appears it can only permanently increase a stat. Thanks for looking into this. I really enjoy using wemod!

I assume the game has a limit on Stats, I believe there is a note on the mods saying it is around 30ish.

Hi Chris. Correct. The limit is 30. As you can see from my screen shot, all my stats were well under 30. Is there way to reduce a stat? The mod tool appears to only support increasing stats. And the change is permanent - i.e. Once you save a game with moded stats they stay at the higher level even if the mod is not running the next time you launch the game. Thanks!

Any plans for unlimited spellslots?

2 Likes

Would it be possible to get unlimited spell slots please? I have been asking for it for literally a year now.

This way we could have unlimited spells without the need for a long rest between every fight.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

1 Like

Any way to edit companion stats? Their builds are kind of ass…

I used a CheatEngine table that let you add companion approval, anyway we could get that on WeMod?

2 Likes

We need an infinite money cheat.

dx11 version when? vulkan breaks the game with the device lost error sometimes

1 Like

There is an infinite money cheat. It’s the “Items don’t decrease cheat” just split your money to double it.

2 Likes

Funny how there is still no mod support for directX11. No money for you. I paid until you fumbled that. I guess your set.

AFAIK there’s a literal issue with the coding for the DX11 version. It’s not a case of won’t, but can’t.

But you do you. I’m not a coder, I don’t know for sure, just going off what I’ve heard.

Strange that a other Cheat Mod Seller still has them working with DX11, but not the Dice Roll and Stats Upgrate…

The Unlimited Movement/Action cheat works for enemies as well. Im not sure if that’s intentional, but is there a way to disable that or is it a bug you plan on fixing?

Supp, the game got a huge update, so the raw part of the trainer has problems. If it could get an update, that would be super appreciated :smiley:

Super thanks for all the work (:

Heya Fling and all. With the release right around the corner, it is prob not worth asking for new cheats. Unlimited spells would help SO much. As well as stat adjustments for companions