Baldur's Gate 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yay thank you!

This trainer causes the game to not want to load when and after you try to leave the Ilithid ship. Still some bugs you guys need to fix.

we need this to work on Direct X 11 asap please

2 Likes

With the most recent Game Update, and now Trainer update, it seems that the “Unlimited Movement/Actions” cheat doesn’t provide true unlimited actions. You can continuosly move during one turn, and pick up as many items as you want, but you are limited on Actions and Bonus Actions. The effect on Spell Slots seems to be working fine, it will show one slot being used but you can keep using more. This is hampered though by Actions and Bonus Actions being uneffected.

1 Like

If you use haste and get two action points, then your action will become unlimited, but of course, I don’t think the cheat is working as intended.

3 Likes

I would agree with the aforementioned posts about needing Direct X 11 as well. My game just keeps crashing every single time I use Vulkan while it runs perfectly fine on Direct X.

1 Like

This is the error I get when trying to load and run the game with the trainer.

1 Like

yes i tride to update directly, the driver is up to date. but it still not work. when i try to start i become just a crashreport. with dx11 its works without problems.
so i hope they will fix the cheats for dx11.

1 Like

The Baldur’s Gate 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

thank you for updating this so quickly! great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks FLiNG :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like everything is working perfectly. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Stupid Question: How do I change stats for individual characters?

Is there going to be a DX11 version for this trainer? Vulkan is so buggy and crashes.

2 Likes

at first, thank you for your hard work, but i hope you can fix the cheats for dx11. when i try to open it with WeMod, its not working. WeMod says , the game cant be found. and i got this text - This trainer only supports Vulkan (default) game version. DirectX 11 version is not supported. -

Unfortunately, the inf action cheat doesn’t give me the inf spell charges. I use the mod basket full full of equipment, and it adds a new spell. This one being a frozen attack, and it costs no mana or actions, but yeah, inf moves is still needed to get close to some enemies that are scattered across the battle grounds.

It only seems to work for the created character unfornately, I have yet to be able to figure out how to modify the rest of the party’s stats.

As far as I can tell we aren’t gonna get the DirectX 11 version, right? Big oof.

Any news on the DirectX 11 version? I only ask as I am unable to play with the vulkan version due to repeatedly crashing to desktop when I do

3 Likes

There is no one-hit kill now and still not using the trainer.