Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Baldurs Gate: Enhanced Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Super Stats
3. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/10/2020
    Started development

• 02/10/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 07/25/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/25/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Both I and II just crash on trying to boot the trainer.
An internal exception occurred (Address: 0x5115905d)
^ For I at least.

See this recent post for a different trainer where someone with a similar issue managed to get it resolved: Total War: ATTILA Cheats and Trainer for Steam

1 Like

Had to run the Beta, but that did it; thanks.

I’m glad it works for you now. Have fun! :slight_smile:

Trainer kept saying it could not load the cheats today when booting up. Enabled the beta and now it says not compatible with 64 bit version of baldurs gate.

Edit: I reverted to the non beta version and everything works again.

Here we go: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trainer has worked fine for the last few weeks… now all of the sudden it says it’s having trouble downloading the cheats. Any ideas? I’ve done nothing different.

TY worked perfectly. Funnily enough having same error on a Tyranny trainer now but fix isn’t the same.

Anyone else having issues with it saying “having problems downloading the cheats…”?

@MrAntiFun @Ravenfyre This is also happening with BG2:EE, same error. I’ve tried downloading the trainer by itself with no luck.

That message is usually caused by antivirus issue, whitelist the wemod exe’s then try it
Or wait and start the game from steam then when you are in game alt tab out press the play button after. Usually works like that

My antivirus is disabled and it still happens. Other games work just fine.

Try and go into settings down arrow by play button, go to general and switch from stable version to beta version. Close wemod with task manager then restart see if that works

Nope, still says having problems downloading

Where did you get your copy of the game from? Steam, GOG or cracked?

1. Attempt to use the trainer until it fails.
  2. Go to your WeMod settings (through the down arrow in the top-right of the WeMod desktop app).
  3. Download the log from the settings page.
  4. Upload it here by clicking the upload button on the toolbar when you reply to this post. :slight_smile:

Steam
WeMod.log (14.0 KB)

Thank you. :slight_smile:

The last few lines of the log you provided say this over and over:

DEBUG [trainer-init] Acquiring trainer DLL…

As far as my understanding goes, this means that WeMod is being blocked from downloading the trainer by something on your PC or network.

I see you have Windows Defender and Kaspersky (side note: the latter of which is known to hog your system resources, just in case you’re not aware). Please make sure these are added as exceptions in them:

• Update.exe, found in the folder located at C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod

• WeMod.exe, found in C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod

• WeModAuxiliaryService.exe, found in C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod\app-VERSION_NUMBER\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\auxiliary

ive totally shut down my kaspersky and double checked the exclusions in windows defender.
However, wouldn’t this stop all trainers and not just specific ones?