Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m having the same issue. I got the coin to work but the rest do not.

the set item amount works for me, you have to click on the item not only hover over it, also because it’s very subtle and delicate (because clicking on it it doesn’t do anything in-game) try to be careful not to hover over any other item while you either win+g or alt+tab to bring the wemod interface on.

I just thought I’d add that I’ve found the SET pieces of eight/witch stones/item to work best and swiftest when starting the trainer after loading into a saved game.

Occasionally it works by loading the game directly from WeMod, but waiting until you can move around as your character seems to make the above trainer items work immediately - (at least from my few tests, via Steam)

1 Like

dude, we really need a god mode/ignore all hits cheat, the monsters and the bosses even their basic attacks knocks you away or down and for those few seconds you can’t attack at all, it’s really annoying!

Appreciate the mod!

Would you consider adding a mod that extends the time you have to select a conversation response?

This. It should be added to the trainer’s instructions.

The Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thank you for getting on this so quickly. I appreciate it.

Is there a no clip cheat for banishers ghosts of new eden

i cant use almos all cheats i dont no way can the author update this one.

Hey there, If you haven’t already, please try to launch your game first. Once the game has loaded and you can move in-game, switch to WeMod and press Play.