Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden
This is the official discussion topic of the Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Spirit
3. Infinite Banish Gauge
4. Set Damage Multiplier
5. Set Piece of Eight
6. Set Witch Stones
7. [Sel. Item] Set Amount
8. Set Skill Points
9. Set Essences
10. Instant Acceleration
11. Set Movement Speed Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/14/2024
    Started development

• 02/14/2024
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 04/19/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

activating the Trainer, enemies are invulnerable

I confirm.

Same issue :wink:

I think I see why. I had a typo. Should be fixed in a couple of minutes.

2 Likes

Thank you!

It should be working now. Restart the app to make sure the new version is applied properly.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Perfect !

sorry not working in steam :frowning:

Im having a little trouble with the set item amounts/skill points I have at least 1 of the item I close and open the inventory but the set amount doesn’t want to apply for me. Am I just missing something really simple maybe? im using the steam version :sweat_smile:

Ignore my previous msg it seems to be working fine now.

Hallo, kannst du vielleicht erklären wie es bei dir funktioniert hat? Ich hab das selbe Problem.

As always with setting item amounts or skill points usually you need to close inventory/skill page and reopen it to show changes.

Keine Ahnung warum es bei mir nicht funktioniert… ich habe es bei offenem Inventar gemacht, ich habe es im Spiel gemacht, vieles probiert und ich bekomme auch keine Skill Points dazu

hello, can someone explain to me what instant acceleration does please ??

@Hotless
Movement Speed is progressive from 0 to the Max Speed, so it depends on Acceleration how fast you’ll reach Max Speed. Instant Acceleration makes it so you instantly reach it.

A good way to notice that is to increase Set Movement Speed Multiplier to a higher amount than 1. The faster you move, the easier you’ll notice the difference.

hmm, i think i get it now it’s like how cars accelerate from 0 to 100 in x seconds, also this instant acceleration is pretty much useless if you have the movement speed to 1.

Anyway, thanks GreenHouse for the quick response. :smiley:

Of course. That mod is added for those that use the Movement Speed Multiplier.
Those that play at normal speed, don’t need the mod.

i just progressed enough to reach the leveling system and even though i know that this game is kinda difficult to mod, why we don’t have infinite xp/money or at least a multiplier for them ??

hello i think set item and coins ect dont work anymore on steam version. i use it few days ago but now i can’t each time i have an strange sound