Barotrauma Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the cheats work great, but i would love to see a crew godmode or unlimited items cheats added to the game as well. thanks!

when i load into game the entire base doesnt spawn and im instantly crushed by water and error says missing base and a bunch of other things, the error goes to the wemod files

so the unlimited money cheat still doesn’t work or it does now?

If you can actually get into the game without it crashing it does work. but the game has been crashing a lot of late when you try and start the game with the cheats.

The Barotrauma cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

It seems like it doesn’t work, when starting the game it crashes in the loading screen

Cheats doesn’t work! Pls update

Can the trainer be updated? Its quite a great game but some of the features dont seem to be working. Also, can a cheat be added so that the characters can level up or something? That would be quite useful. Thanks.

seems like the trainer is not fully there atm, the main issues are turret ammo and a couple of others, found out that if you log into unstable and activate them it will just turn off the ones that are having issues by itself after a few seconds =)

also please could you add a way to level characters up and unlimited crafting resources?

also, i love your work, you are great =) this is the first time I’ve left a comment =) I have used your trainers for years! even before you were in this WE partner thing =)

None of the cheats works for me.

1 Like

there was an update recently and nothing works anymore.

2 Likes

Man you updated this in the end of Aug. why are none of the cheats working now? few updates happen and totally screwed up the cheats?

Can we get an update please?

The Barotrauma cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

mentioned update but doesnt seem stable yet just so you know, crashes game out on me.

Updated again with a fix

1 Like

Awesome thanks man, wasn’t and hope you didn’t take it that way but wasn’t riding your ass or talking bad about your work. just updating on what i experienced. Also thanks for the such fast response to it.

Well i have tried to use the trainer again, and still getting crashes, Running the no flood, unlimited tools, unlimited ammo and went to put oxy into a tool and crashed, also before this tried using the no cool down on turrets and crashed on it as well. So i think the trainer needs some good tlc on and revamp. also suggestion if possible adding a easy crat no componets need for crafting and unlimited items maybe.

Also crew oxygen one doesn’t activate at all or stay on, and just crashed on just the one that seem to sometimes work with out crash. The no flood, unlimited tools, unlimited ammo.

I ran it via hitting PLAY on WeMod and all the options worked just fine for me.