Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve been playing Arkham Asylum all weekend with WeMod no problems. Went to play today when I got home from work and Batman just freezes from the jump. Like as soon as I start, he’s frozen. And as soon as I turn WeMod off it returns to normal. I’m on the Steam version in case maybe someone could give me some info or insight. Or maybe even an update I’m unaware of.

just my luck i finally decide to play this game after all these years and wemod stops working for it the week i started playing hahaha. i wonder what happened, its not like they had a recent update or something right?

To all those who are having issues with Batman not moving, can you confirm you have not set the Wemod cheat ‘Player speed’ to 0, as this will definitely induce the t pose action, it needs to remain at 1 as this is the player’s default speed. I had the same issue and that was my fix for it.

lol that did it. thanks for the fix!

i have use this cheat while ago, it run but made my character freeze adn can not move. PLEASE HELP!! fix the probem. thanks

I’m at the Poison Ivy boss fight. When I try a quick batarang throw, the aim is completely off and I don’t hit her. I mean that I try to right click to aim but the target icon does not show up on the screen. Is this because of the mod? Is there a bug with this? Thanks.

After completing a challenge with “Unlimited Health” and “Max Combo” I unlocked EVERY achievement for challenges, and the 100% complete. My game suddenly has a 2000% complete result, and I have unlocked more riddles than that exist in the game.

1 Like

@pinkmodder - Don’t aim your Batarangs. Just dodge-quick-throw them ASAP right after her spores shoot at you. It’s all about timing, aiming takes too long.

@uxm266 - Never heard of it getting that high, but there are known bugs with completion percentages and achievements in this game. Sometimes after a game update, some user’s completion percentages jumped up, but usually only about 5%-10% or so. Was your game perhaps (very, very :joy: ) outdated and only recently updated?

Playing recently the only two comments I have are:

1: if you use the Unlimited Upgrade Points straightaway, you WILL have the “Press TAB to upgrade” tooltip for the rest of the game on your HUD at all times
2: sometimes with the Max Combo cheat if you go into a new area (happened after a certain plant-based individual arrives on scene) you will load into a black void - do not run forward or you’ll just fall into the void, just walk out again, disable the Max Combo, walk back in and it’ll be as normal and you can toggle the cheat back on again. Other than that, everything works great.

1 Like

just +1 this point. ruined my first game as i had max combos on, fell into a void but it also autosaved so i was in a deathloop and had to make a new save.

im also having that kinda problem

Completed 1 challenge with Unlimited Health and Max Combo, and I got all Challenge achievements, the 100% achievement, and my save jumped to 2000% completion. Used a Steam Achievement tool to relock those achievements and I am starting a new save. But hopefully someone can look into why that happened.

Quick note, using the one hit kill cheat during the Ivy boss fight would cause the game to go out of wack as after you throw one batarang, the auto aim will disappear and you can’t manually aim your batarang at ivy again. Making the stage unbeatable.

Hey everyone! Just started using this trainer - relatively working well for my Steam playthrough, but I do have to second the void issue especially when you have Max Combo on. Had this happen during the Arkham Mansion portion and had to start a new game, wasn’t much of a hassle since it was just 20 minutes into the game but be warned if you’re starting this trainer near the end of your playthrough.

Another one I’ve noticed is the Player Speed trainer - I accidentally increased my speed to 1 on the trainer, which also means when Batman uses the Explosive Gel, apparently all 3 gels are used in one action. Decreasing Player Speed to 0 leaves him T-Posing, and the best solution to this is to turn off the entire wemod. Also reactivating mods will leave this issue with the Player Speed permanently, it seems, so what I’ve been doing is using Player Speed 1 and just turning the mods off when I have a situation where I need to use the Gel multiple times (like the Rescue Dr. Young mission).

Overall, I had relatively fun use of this trainer especially during the Extra Game Mods, and the Arkham Asylum Insane challenge. Appreciate everyone who worked on this!

same exact problem and have no idea how to fix it.

Same here. Just started the game and max combo is causing a lot of issues

At what point is it fine to enable the unlimited upgrade points?

The Fix is to circumvent the launcher. Rename BmLauncher.exe to .old, copy ShippingPC-BmGame.exe and rename ist to BmLauncher.exe than everything works perfect.

Quem estiver tendo problema para abrir o jogo com o Wemod, tente abrir o jogo pelo Wemod usando o arquivo “ShippingPC-BmGame” que se encontra na pasta “Binaries” onde o jogo foi instalado.

If you are having trouble opening the game with Wemod, try opening the game through Wemod using the “ShippingPC-BmGame” file found in the “Binaries” folder where the game was installed

I don’t know how it happened but I clicked on max combo and steam gave me the achievement for completing the game