Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There is now a trainer for the Epic version: Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Your absolute correct. I did not even see that. Everything seems to be working fine. TYSM

1 Like

No problem, the trainer just went live today :slight_smile:

nothing works except afterburner and missiles cooldown. everything else crashes or wont activate the cheat

Do you have the steam version of the game or epic version. ?
Make sure you choose the correct trainer

@MrAntiFun Thanks for this trainer. I would like to update you on some current issues.

14-01-2020 - Steam Version

In AR Challenges, ā€œFreeze Timeā€ is not working on Batmobile Race modes. It is still working in Batmobile Hybrid Modes.

Hey is it possible to put max hit combo like the last couple of batman arkham games, it would be very cool if you can put that in Arkham knight. please

1 Like

MrAntiFun thanks for creating this trainer, itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve played this game. Everything works as it should, except Freeze Timer. Doesnā€™t seem to be working in the Steam version. Will there be an update to fix this issue? Again, excellent job in creating this trainer, and thanks in advance should you decide to fix the Freeze Timer issue.

Is this discussion still being monitored? Itā€™s been over a month since my last post, and still no reply to fixing the Freeze Timer not working issue. Iā€™ll wait, patiently for a reply.

So if I understand correctly, nothing but the after burner cool-down is working as far as cheats go for the Epic Games version of the Batman Arkham series of video games that was made available for free through Epic Games, correct?

Welcome to the community forum @davidharvey24. :slight_smile:

As the name of the trainer suggests, this trainer was designed specifically for the Steam version of the game. There is no guarantee it will work flawlessly, if at all, with other versions of the game.

For the Epic Games version of Batman Arkham Knight, you need to use the trainer that was designed specifically for the Epic Games version, which is here: Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

@Ravenfyre, thank you! Sorry, just did a keyword search for Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and the article for Steam was the first I found, thanks for directing me to the article for Epic Games, you rock! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem at all, glad to help. Enjoy and have fun! :slight_smile:

i am having the Steam version. with all the latest updates. however, the freeze timer cheat doesnā€™t. can you please help / guide me ? Thank you !!

1 Like

Same here. Everything else does though.

is there an infinite ammo cheat? i cant seem to find it

Ammo for what? Batman doesnā€™t use guns, one essential piece of lore in the Batman universe is that Batman never kills anyone. Because heā€™s a vigilante, not a judge, jury and executioner.

There are rockets and grenade launcher cooldown cheats which are basically the same thing. (The vehicles he shoots these at are all unmanned drones, keeping in line with his no killing lore).

i mean for the disruptor. it also seems that the inifite charge on the rockets is limited to 2, even though i have 3 slots that can fill

the freeze timer doesnt work at all

pls fix pls

2 Likes

Yeah, considering how rubbish the vehicle sections in the game are, itā€™s an added kick in the teeth.

1 Like